~The final chapter~

Charlie and Panda greeted eachother and Charlie took a seat.

"Uh theese are for you" Charlie handed Panda the bunch of flowers.

"Thanks Charlie! Good thing im not allergic to this kind...meheheh"

Charlie also let out a awkawrd chuckle.
The pair sat there thinking on what to say until Panda picked up
2 big stawberrys from beside him.

"I found theese on my way here" Panda said while handing one to Charlie.
"Thanks panman!" Charlie chowed down the stawberry and gave Panda a big hug.
"Its all good man." Panda then ate into his sweet stawberry.
The two then started to babble about things and Panda talked about how his art class was doing.
Even though Charlie talked alot he was a good listener and Panda appreciated it. Panda then stopped and changed the subject

"Charlie?" Panda switched to a slightly more serious tone.

"Uhm yes panman?"

"Thanks for being such a good friend to me all this time. I dont really understand why you do it... Im also so rude to you and i feel really bad." Panda said while avoiding eyecontact.

Charlie store at Panda with a bit of a sad look on his face then responded...
"Well Panda your my best bud! I would give up 100 containers of cheese poofies for you!" Charlie then smiled at Panda.

Panda whiped his watery eye and smiled back. Charlie spread his arms in hope of a hug.
"Oh uh" Panda shuffled into his arms and closed his eyes.
"He's so soft... softer than he looks at least" Panda thought.
Charlie let go of Panda but Panda stayed put.
He clung on to him like a baby koala. Panda noticed Charlie let go and felt extremly silly. Panda stopped hugging him and looked away.

Suddleny rustling came from the bushes and out came 2 snakes.
Panda didnt notice but Charlie did. Charlie shoke his hands trying to make them leave but they didnt.
One climbed onto Panda and one climbed onto Charlie.
"AHH" Panda shoke his leg but it didn't stop the snakes.
They wrapped them selves around Charlie and Panda pulling them closer until the only thing they could see were eachothers eyes.
A blush crept across there faces... The snakes pulled them a little closer and now the pairs lips were touching... Charlie put his hand around Pandas waist. Panda didnt fight it. He just closed his eyes and wrapped his paws around charie.
The snakes crept off and returned back into the bushes. Panda flopped on to charlie pushing him back. Panda jumped up and gasped for air.

"I uh- Sorry about that..." Panda said

"Its ok..." Charlie replied.

"w-would you like to come to the cave and maybe spend the night there?"

Charlie smiled at Panda then looked down at the floor. "Uh yea that would be nice..."
The pair got up and headed home.

Behind a tree nearby Grizz and Icebear highfived eachother as they watched them walk home.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thankyou for reading my story and i really hoped you enjoyed it! I know it is a bit cheesy but meh...
If you have any suggestions for books to write or any suggestions for this story please leave dem in the comments