Ice bears plan

Now Panda was in his room there wasn't much anyone could do about it.

Grizz and Icebear were discussing the situation and thinking up new plans in the shed. In the shed so Panda doesn't overhear.

"Wait i think i got a ide-"

Ice bear covered Grizz's mouth with his paw.
"Ice Bears turn" Ice Bear dropped his paw away from Grizz allowing him to speak.
"Oh you got a plan?".

After about explaining the plan to Grizz a few times Grizz said...
"OK i think i got it"

"Ice Bear doubts that" 
Grizz objected "No im sure i get it now!"
Ice Bear looked at him with  "Are you sure about that?" kinda look
then sighed.

Ice bear was in charge of writing the 2 notes and delivering one to Panda. Grizz was the one who was going to deliver the other note to Charlies home. Its quite a trek so Grizz is not getting the smaller job.

Ice Bear wrote messily on the note going to Panda to resemble
Charlie's handwriting
Which was making things easier because he didn't have to take his time.

Doing the note to Charlie was quite easy to due to knowing Panda for almost his whole life he knew his hand writing quite well.

Now it was time do deliver the notes. Ice Bear handed a note to Grizz for him to go on his mission. Before heading out Grizz ran off to the kitchen and got the ketchup,
squeezed some on his paw and wiped to stripes of sauce under his eyes. Now he was ready to face what ever gets in his away. 

Grizz attempted to do a front roll out the door but ended up hitting his snout of the floor while lunging himself ford.
"Ow..." He said before running outside. Icebear looked at the floor and saw two tomato sauce red stripes and looked horrified thinking it was blood.

Grizz set off into the woods but before he even passed 3 trees he ran smack bang into Charlie.
"Uhm Charlie what are you doing here?" Grizz asked slightly disappointed.
Charlie just looked at him for a couple seconds then asked
"Ooo watcha got there?"
Grizz looked what he was referring to.
"Oh uh this is for you"
Grizz handed Charlie the note and told him it was from Panda.
"Yay a letter from my best bud!" He said with some forced happiness.
Charlie then thanked Grizz and disappeared into the forest.
Grizz disappointedly walked inside and flopped on the couch.

Ice Bear was outside the cave making his way to Pandas window, Since it was a hot day he expected it to open.
He got to the window and he was right about it being open, he peeked through and saw panda on his bed tapping away at his phone.
Ice Bear carefully slipped the note through the window and ninja ran back to the lounge were he was greeted by Grizz sunken into the couch.

"Big brother back already?" Ice Bear asked.
"Yup... Charlie got the letter and i told him its from Panda."
Grizz said as he wiped the red stripes of sauce off his face.
Ice Bear walked over and sat down next to him on the couch.
"Now what?" Grizz asked.
Ice Bear folded his legs and sat with his eyes closed with his paws resting on his lap.
"Im guessing we wait..." Grizz then picked up the remote and flicked on the tv.

In the forest Charlie sat on a log with his
snake friends on either sides of him.
Charlie tore open the top of the envelope and pulled out the letter it read...

(Meet me on the cliff edge at
7.00 tonight ;p
~Your friend Panda~)

"Wow! A note from my bud panpan! He wants me to meet him at the
cliff edge tonight!" Charlie told his snake friends.
They just store at Charlie.
"What's that? You fellas wanna come along?
Uh ok but keep a low profile alright?"
Ofcourse the snakes didn't really say anything but in Charlies mind he knew that's what they said internally.

Back in the cave Panda was laying on his bed looking at everyone's new posts.
"Hm maybe its time i posted a new photo...
I haven't posted since breakfast so i guess now will be a good time."
Panda got up and walked over to the window for good lighting. He lifted his phone and took a step back. As he took a step back he felt himself stand on something.
He lifted his foot and picked up the note up that was stuck to it.
Before Panda opened the envelope he noticed a mud stain on it. He almost instantly thought it was from Charlie. Knowing that he wasnt the tidiest person out there. Panda opened up the note around about the same time
Charlie did. And it read...

(Meet me out on the clif edge tonite
arond 7.00 :D
-From Charlie-)

Panda noticed all the spelling mistakes
but didn't really think about it.
Panda blushed and flopped on his bed. He pulled out his phone and checked the time. it was 4.00pm.
Panda put down his phone and held the note close to his chest.