I Do It For You

Another weekend, another party. Honestly, Kenma would rather stay home and play his new PSP game than go out, but Kuroo was going, so he didn't have much of a choice. He would much rather attend the insufferable party than leave Kuroo alone and intoxicated. He didn't make the wisest decisions to begin with, and the influence of alcohol only made his decisions worse.

Besides, Kenma didn't enjoy drinking, and was always able to drive Kuroo home. He would rather Kuroo come home with him and destroy his bathroom than have him walking home alone in the dark.

He put on his button up shirt and black jeans, sprayed some cologne, and looked around for his wallet and keys. He walked out of his room and found his essentials on the kitchen bench, sitting beside two bottles of water. He grabbed his things and the bottles, and made his way to his car.

Kuroo loved to party. He was out at a club or house party every weekend, unless he had a University exam the following days. Kenma threw the bottles of water onto his backseat, next to a small back pack he always kept in his car. The bag contained Paracetamol, some crackers, $20 in cash, and a throw up bag. The essentials for Kuroo's outings.

He was meant to pick up Bokuto and Kuroo at Kuroo's house in half an hour, but Kuroo only lived a 10 minute drive away. He made his way over to his friend's house anyway, but parked a street away instead of on the driveway. He sat in his car and watched a YouTube video to kill the 20 minutes he had left. He didn't want to show up to the house early. If Bokuto was there, he was almost certain the pair were going to pregame, and he would rather die than tolerate that mess more than he had to.

His video ended and he started up his car again. He pulled up on Kuroo's driveway and beeped twice, while rolling down his window. He heard the front door click open and before the pair of party animals even stepped outside, Kenma yelled out from his car, "PHONE, KEYS, WALLET!".

A soft, "Oh shit my keys" could be heard from Kuroo before the sound of the door closing again ran down the street. A second click of the door revealed Kuroo's party outfit - a ironically ugly Hawaiian shirt with blue jeans and a black belt, topped off with sunglasses with an obnoxiously orange frame. Kenma rolled his eyes.

Kuroo looked back inside the house and yelled out for Bokuto, "Hurry up you feathery fuck of an owl". This sent out a series of laughter from the two bigger boys, and an ache began to form in Kenma's head.

"I'm COMING! I'm putting on my freaking shoes! And you're not one to speak, you look like if a Skittle was able to throw up". Kuroo walked over to the car and sat in the passenger seat. Bokuto walked out of the house and Kenma sighed at the sight of Bokuto's jacket. Horrendous. His outfit would have looked pretty normal if it weren't for the grey, incredibly fluffy jacket. The thin, fluffy hairs covering the jacket gave the illusion of feathers, and made Bokuto look like a wild bird.

Kuroo reached over Kenma to yell out of the open window, unknowingly placing his hand in the gap between the smaller boy's legs, "Bokuto bro did you lock the door?". Kenma didn't dare move, or breathe for that matter. Bokuto gave the thumbs up and Kuroo turned his attention to Kenma. Their faces were less than a few inches apart in this position, but Kuroo was too drunk to notice, or care, "Hey thanks for driving us bro".

Kenma barely managed a nod, and prayed for Kuroo to sit back normally in his seat. His prayers were answered when Bokuto opened the door for the back seat, and Kenma put his car in reverse to exit the driveway, "I already told you, you don't have to thank me every time. I just like making sure you get home safe, Kuroo".

In the backseat, Bokuto grabbed his chest, "Awww that's so sweet Kenma, why cant Akaashi say those kinds of things to ME?"

Kuroo laughed and looked back, "You idiot, Akaashi already has to deal with you every DAY. The fact that he's still around should be sweet enough. I would've hit you with my car if I had to spend more than a WEEK with your stupid ass. Besides, he said he would pick you up today, thats basically the same as what Kenma's doing".

A frown from Bokuto received a cackle of laughter from Kuroo. Kenma gave a soft smile, and drove in the direction of Oikawa's house. The previous high-school captains all kept in touch after graduation, and often held house parties where they invited one another. A year had passed since Kenma graduated, and throughout the entire year of his new University life, he had been dragged out to the various parties that Kuroo somehow always got invited to.

Kenma managed to find a parking sport pretty close to the house, despite Oikawa's entire driveway being filled with cars. The three of them got out of the vehicle, and walked up to the front door. They didn't bother knocking, the music would've drowned out their efforts. Instead, Bokuto grabbed the handle and walked in as if it were his own house.

This is how Kenma's nightmare began each Saturday.

A/N:
This story was requested by AishaShouman3

There should be about 2 more chapters coming very soon, so keep your eye out!

If you have a plot or ship you want to read (from any anime), don't hesitate to send me a message!