Attempted One

Today is a normal day for school and students are pilling up in the hallway where they walked home or hanging out with friends.

A blond teen is stood out, looking around and heard a voice from afar.

"Hey Matt! Over here!"

Matt Ishida then finally saw her, running toward him in a hurry with apologetic yet tired look.

"I'm so sorry that I am late!" Tai Kamiya panted with her hands on her knees. "Did I make you wait?"

He shrugged. "It's cool," he said. "I only wait for a minute."

She sighed in relief and let out a wide warm smile making his heart flutters. Matt is in love with his best friend, Tai for long time now and he doesn't remember when was the time he gained a crush on her.

She has grown into a beautiful girl and he couldn't believe that she used to be a scrawny and tiny looking girl back then.

She started her puberty at the second year of middle school and grow curves that caught the boys' attention, much to his frustrated.

She's becoming a popular girl with her athletic body, tall and her kind personality. Unlike any girls, she's a tomboy and love playing games. She never interested in makeup and dislikes dresses much which he's relieved.

He's not comfortable with her wearing a dress that revealing her skin to public and his blue eyes drawn to her long and slender legs.

Her hair is messy but make it up with her long hair that caressed her waist and body. Big brown eyes with long eyelashes, heart shaped face and tan skin.

Her hands is small but calloused due to her practicing football and dancing. It is because of her little sister Kari, she starting to taken liking to dancing and joining the dance club.

It's hard with her school lessons, football and dancing but it's worth it since she won her first dancing competition due to her powerful break dance.

Matt didn't realized that he's staring at her till she asked him. "Matt?" She titled her head. "What's wrong?"

"Huh?" He stutters.

"You staring at me for awhile," Tai explains. "Is there something wrong on my face?"

"N-no! Your face is fine - it's pretty!" He stuttered with red face. "I-I mean... I need to talk with you."

"Eh?" Tai is blushing at the rare compliment from her best friend and literally startled at his serious face. "W-what is it?" Then she looked concerned. "Is it your brother? Is TK okay?"

"No no," he waved his hand. "He's fine."

"What is it?"

"I..." he struggled, hoping to gather his courage to say it. "Tai... I-I lo-"

"OI! SENPAI!"

Matt twitched.

"Oh Daisuke!" Tai turned around and smiled at the boy who run up to them. "How are you?"

"Great!" Daisuke beamed, oblivious to the blond's annoyance. "I was wondering if it's okay to invite Kari at lori's birthday party today."

"It's cool," she smiled. "Did you invite TK also?"

He shook his head. "Not yet," he replied. "I was going to ask Matt-senpai after you."

"Okay then," she glanced at her watch. "I need to go home though." Then she waved her hand. "See ya!"

"Bye senpai!" Daisuke waved back, watching as she walked away before turned to the holder of Crest of Friendship. "Hey, can I-"

Matt glared at the poor boy really hard, veins can be seen on his head and is very pissed for being interupting.

In the end, Daisuke managed to get his permission and run off with tail between his legs.