Need Help

Matt paced back and forth, glanced nervously at the clock on the wall and run his fingers through his hair.

It's been two days after he and Tai catches up to each others. He asked her whenever she have a time to go out with him and she agreed happily.

"I will see you at 9!"

He groans, slammed his head on the wall. While he's happy that she go out with him - as a friend - but he doesn't know what to do. He didn't even get a chance to prepare either!

He's not ready for this.

He needs help.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Oh my gosh!" Mimi squealed. "You asked Tai out?" Matt grimaced, wondering if it's too late to hang up.

"Yes but-"

"I am so proud of you!" She babbled happily and sobbed dramatically. "Sora! Did you hear? Our cool blondie is asking Tai on a date~!"

"Mimi!" He groaned.

"Calm down," Sora's voice can be heard. "Does Tai knew about this date?"

"Well... no," Matt rubbed his hand on the back of his neck. "But I planned on doing it."

"It's about time," she said. "Mimi and I have to distracted everyone yet you failed to do it."

"Don't remind me," he sighed. "I have to asked TK to keep an eye on Daisuke so he won't show up."

"At least you two found each others," she then sighed dreamily. "It's like love draw the two of you with fate."

Matt roll his eyes but found himself blushing at the thought of him and Tai became couple. "Anyway, what am I going to do?" He questioned. "I am not ready for this and it's need to be perfect for her! For our date-"

"You know her more than anyone aside from Kari," Sora reminded him. "Just take her to the restaurant or movie-"

"Movie sounds good," he hums thoughtfully. "And?"

"Don't interupting me!" She huffed. "Anyway, take her to somewhere romantic and if you do that, you might be able to get a chance to confess!"

"You forgot that trouble always find me everywhere," he sighed.

"In case you're forgotten," she sounds like she smirked. "I said, somewhere."

He blinked and widened his eyes at realization. "Oh... oh."

Meaning he will be alone with Tai.

"Oh I see," he breathes making her smirks widely. "Yeah, oh."

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Tai sighed, taking off her shoes and walked inside until she collapsed on the couch.

She smiled, happy to see Matt again for years after their graduation from high school. The group does keep in touch but rarely meet since they're busy for college or work.

The thought of Matt being all grown up make her blushed. She has a crush on him since middle school and soon enough, she starting to fall in love with him.

He's becoming more handsome.

With red face and steam coming out from her ears, she buried her face on the small pillow and let out a muffled scream.

Let's not forget about the date although it's not but she wishes it is.

"What am I supposed to wear...?"