A Day with Lillie

(Y/n) POV

I slowly wake up the next morning and cover my eyes to block out the morning sun, I look around and my eyes land on Lillie. After the festival last night, Lillie was too tired to go to Aether Paradise, so I let her stay at my place. I quietly get out of bed to not wake Lillie and head into the kitchen and get a cup of coffee started, I grab my coffee mug and walk outside. My house is not much but it fits for my poke'mon and I, although now that I'm in a relationship with Lillie, I might need to build more to the house. As I stand on the beach and watch the sun rise, I feel a pair of arms wrap around my torso, I simply smirk.

(Y/n): Good morning Lillie.

Lillie: Good morning (Y/n).

(Y/n): Sleep well last night?

Lillie: I had you next to me, so yes.

I turn around and Lillie immediately kisses me and I melt into the kiss, Lillie pulls away and she smiles at me with her emerald green eyes sparkling in the early morning sunlight. As we take a seat on the beach just outside the house, all my poke'mon take a seat next to us and enjoy the sunrise. A little while later, I get our poke'mon's breakfast ready and Lillie cooks breakfast for her and I. Lillie cooked us some eggs, bacon and I helped with the pancakes, we talked a little as we ate.

(Y/n): So, does anyone else know about us?

Lillie: My mom of course suspects something, glad to say she was right.

(Y/n): Yeah, I'm really glad we finally said something, I was beginning to wonder if you even liked me this way to begin with.

Lillie: I always have, there was always something about you that I trusted right away the first time we met. From that point on, our adventures together only confirmed what I felt in my heart.

(Y/n): I always thought you were really pretty and brave for taking care of Nebby, even though you were scared of poke'mon. Your confidence only grew as the adventure continued and with it I felt my feelings for you grow even more. I love you, Lillie.

Lillie: *blushes heavily* Hehe, I love you too. I don't know if I'll ever get used to that.

We both chuckled and continued to enjoy our breakfast, I tell my team to just relax today, no one seemed to complain too hard. Lillie then suggested she and I go into Hao'uli City, and just wander around and that's what we did. Lillie and I walk around town and check out various shops and we even stop for some malasadas, all the while Lillie is holding my hand and smiling the whole time. This is what we both wanted and I felt truly happy that Lillie felt the same way as I did for her. We came up to the mall and whilst Lillie spent some time looking for new outfits, I was barraged by people wanting my autograph. Even a few trainers came up asking for a battle, which I kindly declined stating that I was spending today with my girlfriend. I am never gonna get used to saying that. Lillie came back with a couple of shopping bags and we left the mall and got some ice cream, Lillie laughed at my ice cream mustache.

     All throughout the day I was asked by several trainers for a battle, to which I told them I am taking a personal day off, so no challenges.

     Lillie and I spend the next few hours wandering around the city, I then suggested we go Mantine surfing, and Lillie got really excited. We get to the beach we encounter a couple of wild pokemon in love and Lillie held my hand tighter and smiled at me. We make it to the beach and the lady in charge was happy to see us and lets us ride some Mantine. We spent hours surfing and I've got to say, Lillie has gotten good at this even though she's been gone for 10 years.

     After spending the whole day together, we go back to my little shack and start making dinner, of course Nebby is laying there lazily napping out front. Then again, everyone is being pretty lazy today, which is fine. I decide to prepare dinner tonight and make a special paiaya that my mother made while I was living with her. Lillie got our pokemon's dinner served and I served our dinner. Lillie tasted the food and she grew a very happy, satisfied expression.

Lillie: Mmhmm, you never fail to disappoint when it comes to great food, Darling.

(Y/n): Made it just for you, my dear.

     Lillie blushes as we finish eating, Lillie then started make some tea while I set up a fire outside. As soon as Charizard and I get the fire lit, and sit outside and look at the stars. As we sit there Lillie kisses my cheek, I turn my head to her beautiful face and she kisses my lips and I kiss her back. It quickly turned into a heated makeout session, she finally pulls away and breaths heavily as she stares into my eyes. She then stands up and urges me to the bed with her, she pushes me onto the bed and stradles me and our intense makeout session continues. Lillie then pulls away and says...

Lillie: I love you, (Y/n).

(Y/n): I love you, Lillie.

(A/N): Alright, a new chapter finished and what a day huh? I hope you guys enjoyed, leave a like if you did, and check some of the other stories I've done. Have a great day, PEACE OUT!!!