Chapter 4-Truth Or Dare

(Narrator pov)

Todoroki and Bakugo look at each other, and the whole class can feel the tension between them.

 "Woah, what happened with you two?" Kirishima asks.

 "N-nothing" Todoroki looks away from bakugo "j-just, truth or dare?"

 " Dare" Bakugo says.

 "U-Um, tell us one thing about the person you like!" Todoroki says, smirking.

 "U-oh. Um. They have... A really strong and awesome quirck" Bakugo mumbles.

 "Well that rules out Minneta!!" Mina jokes.

 " awww my quirck is strong... " Minneta whines.

 "Okay Bakugo, spin!" Mina commands.

 Bakugo spins and lands on kirishima, who says dare, and has to go outside butt naked and scream vines at the top of his lungs.

(Time skip sponsored by bakugos talent in drums)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Deku pov)

We play truth or dare for a while, and I stop paying attention, until kachhan lands on me.

 "Truth or dare ,nerd?" Kachhan says.

 " U-uhm truth."

"Is it true there is someone in this room you would give your life for?" Kachhan questions me.

 "Well yah! All of you!"

 "No like, a person you love?" Kachhan responds.

 " Oh. I'm, not sure. I mean, I think, but it doesn't feel right, How I feel about them."

 "O-oh..." Kachhan mumbles as he looks away with a sad face. I don't like when he is sad.

 "What's wrong kachhan? I didn't upset you, did I?"

 (Bakugo pov)

When that dumb nerd Deku said that, it felt like I fell in love all over again. His adorable eyes looking straight into my hopeless romantic heart. I stare into his beautiful emerald green eyes, and his hair I just want to touch so bad. His adorable little freckles, I could kiss all of them. His lips. I feel so drawn... To his lips.

 "K-kachhan?"

 " I think he died. "

 "What the hell is he thinking about."

 " What the hell is wrong with you Bakugo? "

After a while if that I finally realize I'm still staring at him.

 "O-Oh! I-I-I-I-I'm f-f-fine! Hehehe! I'm going to the bathroom!"

 I feel my face heat up as I get up and stumble on my way to the bathroom.

(Kirisunshine pov) ***author note!- Lmao I will call him that the rest of this fanfic!***

"Woah-ho-ho what was that about? Did he stutter?"

" Yeah and he stumbled too! That is not like Bakugo at all! " Sero adds.

Midorya continues to look at the ground and ... Shake? Is Midorya shaking?

"Midorya, are you okay? Your shaki-"

"I 'm just fine and if you don't mind can I head over to the b-b-b-bathroom." Deku cuts me off, still looking to the ground as he quickly stands and runs into the bathroom.

There's a long silence, until I break it. 

"So is nobody going to mention the blush that was all over Bakugos face as he stared at deku? "

"I just thought he was either drunk or dead." Sero remarked. 

"Do you think bakugo has a crush on him!?" Mina asks.

" Don't tell me his taste runs in *that* direction? " Minneta asks, in a disgusted tone.

"Even if Bakugo has a *ahem* crush on Midorya, it doesn't mean we can shame him for it." Iida says.

"Aren't they in the same bathroom now?" Tsu asks.

( Deku pov )

I run into the short hallway to to the guys bathroom, about to turn the corner, when I hear something. 

 SMACK! "*heavy breathing* Get your fricking shit together katsuki! How could you do that in front of everyone! Now they defiantly know! Your a fricking idiot! Falling so goddamn hard for someone!" 

 Now at this point, kachhan is yelling really loudly.

 "How could you let this happen!? Now your whole fricking class knows your in love with a guy! The same guy you bullied for years! The same guy you told to go jump off a roof! The same guy who almost died, because of you! He'll never love you! He probably hates your guys now." Kachhan continues to rant as he begins to cry. "He'll-he'll n-never l-lo-love a p-p-person like YOU! **sniff** he's never going to love you, never going to kiss you, never going to give you a kiss before going to bed after a long day. Never never never! Not ugly,        s-s-s-s-stupid, p-p-person like y-you! Y-you d-d-dont ... You d-dont deserve h-him..."

 **THUD**

I run into the bathroom to see kachhan lying on the ground, blood leaking from his head. The eerie thing about this scene is, I'm seeing kachhan blood as a bright neon yellow. I feel hot tears form in my eyes.

"K-k-kachan! N-n-n-n-no! I'll... I'll go get help! "

I run out of the bathroom balling, begging for the rest of the class to call 9-1-1. And after that everything became a blur of sirens, yelling, and Momo trying to comfort me.

After that I guess I fell asleep, Because I woke up in my dorm room. There was a small note on my desk that said, 'kachhan will be okay, don't worry. Relax and try not to think about it too much. ' 

I decide to do what the note says and I get out of my bed and go play a game on my pc.

Short after I start playing I hear a small ding from my phone. I pick up my phone to see a text from kachhan.

'hey loser. I'm fine. Wanna come say hi, they 're letting people in my room now! :)'

I read it out loud and smile. Oh kachhan...

*******************************************************

Hey guys! It's really late and my brain hurts. Hope you enjoyed this chapter! Stay safe and wash your hands! 

P.s. My friend just started a yt account, and it would make me really happy if you went and checked it out!

Look up broski 2.0

Byee!!