|| 𝕄𝕖𝕞𝕠𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕤 ||

...then out of nowhere a dark hole came from the floor and tentacles came out from the hole "you really believe i would let you hurt (Name)? oh darling, if you were her true friend you would have just accepted this all was an accident and moved on!" Alastor laughed "w-what!? but you made a deal with me!" Isabelle cried... "I make the deals, darling. i can choose what would happen! your just stupid enough to shake this sinners hand." Alastor grinned, very largely. then the tentacles started to drag Isabelle to the deepest darkest level of hell. "enjoy it while you can!" Alastor said while she was being dragged down.. "what the fuck was that? what happened- what did you do to my best friend?!" (Name) shouted, "oh- you weren't awake for what she would've done dear." Alastor he said while sitting on the bed. "she was so desperate to get her revenge. because you killed her, i wouldn't think shes a best friend if she doesn't understand once, that it was just a simple accident." Alastor said while yawning and doing that cheesy stuff you'd see in movies, he put his arm around (Name) while yawning. "w-why? she would have been so- happy in heaven... but she wasted it all just to hurt me?" (Name) said, and of course on the verge of tears because apparently a lot of shit makes you cry. "maybe it was good you shot her, dear. i would!" Alastor joked. "Just another one of those silly miserable deer." Alastor joked again "uh, Alastor you're the only deer here..." (Name) laughed. "oh no, i meant actual deer! i hunt them." Alastor smiled. "really? Hunting was way less popular when i was alive, well actually it was kind of... but usually hunters looked... very... odd..." (Name) cringed "their beard and their broken teeth is like- ew! what did they do? bite it?!" (Name) Cringed again. Alastor laughed "want to see what i looked like when i was alive dear?". "if you didn't look like those rednecks..." (Name) glared "oh no!" he laughed then we teleported. and you were at a news station? no- a radio station. haven't seen those in a very long time. But you guess the news station is basically the same thing as a radio station but with no, cameras. Then a tall figure walked in, he had brown hair, brown eyes, and the familiar grin, but more human-like. "there lil' ol' me!" Alastor laughed...

OH MY F- HOW IS HE EVEN- "W-Woah that's you?" (Name) gasped "yes darling it's me

OH MY F- HOW IS HE EVEN- "W-Woah that's you?" (Name) gasped "yes darling it's me." Alastor laughed. (I'm just gonna say 'Al' for when his past self is talking) "Hello Folks! It's a lovely day in New  Orleans is it not? Today we have some... interesting news for sure" Al said grinning. "Two new murders! So, so... sad. New Orleans is so wonderfully peaceful! How could anybody do such a thing." Al said while faking a sad tone in his voice. "wow, i wonder who those murders are from." (Name) said while glaring at Alastor "hmm, indeed. Maybe could've been me, maybe not" Alastor laughed. "That's all for today folks! enjoy this wonderful music! and This is your wonderful radio host, Alastor. Signing out!" Al sighed and got up and grabbed his coat and walked off. "wow... if anybody saw you like that in the modern day... i can just say you'd be the in the Guinness book of records for being hottest celebrity!" (Name) joked. "hmm, if it sounds clear im very attractive hm?" Alastor laughed. "very" (Name) smiled. Then we teleported back to his house. "Care to show what you looked like? darling." Alastor tilted his head. "i cant teleport silly" (Name) laughed "put your hand on mine..." Alastor smiled, you did as so... then we teleported.

(you're in the blue dress ofc)

"darling, your so pretty... and is that Isabelle?" Alastor asked. "Yeah." you replied. "shes uh... not the best looking gal, but that shouldn't matter that blue dress and diamond collar is stunning!" Alastor smiled. I blushed of course, "it was all my moms!" (Name) chirped. "hmm... speaking of moms and such..." Alastor said while teleporting back to his room. "would you like to know.. my family? i don't really share... this kind of stuff because it's very... extremely personal." Alastor sighed. "sure..." i whispered as we sat back on the bed (i don't know his past and again very lazy to do research so yah) "My mother... She, well. She was the best woman in the world. she would teach me how to do the violin, and sing. and much more" Alastor wonderful grin dropped. "But one day... i found her... hanging. She killed herself." Alastor said while he was on the verge of tears himself "and my dad didn't care! it was like she was never there. He always pushed and slap me if i didn't smile and be a 'gentlemen'" Alastor growled. (Name) gasped and wanted to hug him, so she did "Alastor... I'm so sorry..." (Name) hugged him very tightly. "i was the age 16, i killed him. shot him- i couldn't take this abuse anymore. and well i took my rage out on deer, of course, i did hunt them for food but i also stabbed them senseless. I was and still am very deranged man, i can admit." he sighed as he put his hand on your head. "But you make me less crazy, it's like i never killed anyone before every time we talk." he kissed your cheek, you blushed. "My family died when i was 3 years, from a car crash... i mean that's not as horrible as what happened to your parents..." i sighed. There was a silence... but a good silence... then Alastor broke it "may we go to sleep? its 3 am..." Alastor laughed. "yeah... Al" you responded with his nickname which made him blush... then as soon as you knew it you were in his arms the covers over you both... and him humming and singing you to sleep, hopefully, no other demon interrupts your sleeping.