|| ℍ𝕖𝕝𝕝𝕤 𝔹𝕖𝕒𝕦𝕥𝕚𝕗𝕦𝕝 𝕗𝕒𝕞𝕚𝕝𝕪 ||

(another 4 months later)

Alastor was pacing around the hospital, of course, this was all new for him a lot of questions ran to his mind "what if the baby is born dead" and of course out of 'luck', he saw a newspaper how 800 women would die each year during pregnancy which made his anxiety extremely higher than ever. He tried to calm him down but that didn't work until a doctor appeared out the door "uh- Mr. radio demon" the doctor was saying but got cut off "is she okay? is the baby okay?" Alastor yelped "yes everyone's fine, you guys may come in now." the doctor said while making space for them to enter. of course Alastor ran in first. "d-darling!" he chirped. while running up to you and the baby. "isn't she cute?" you chirped "she is.. darling she really is" he said with amazement knowing the fact he's finally a father and he finally has a family. You cuddled with your newborn, he also pat her head. "what shall her name be?" he asked "hm, how about Tiana?" you shrugged "that's a beautiful name dear," he agreed. then you both kissed each other "I love you dear" he whispered "I love you too" you whispered back. then Tiana blabbered "hm? did you want to say something?" Alastor asked while grabbing her and held her, which made her chirp. then you smiled, "would you like to stay an rest for a night or go home?" the nurse grunted, you assumed they were only nice because you knew if they messed you knew Alastor would kill them. "go home" he sighed while helping you up. 

~𝙏𝙞𝙢𝙚𝙎𝙠𝙞𝙥~

You got home and put Tiana in the cradle. "were you heading off to, babe?" you asked which made him get surprised you never really call him sweet thing except 'Bambi' or 'deer daddy' which was usually a joke.  "to ask lucifer some... questions" he laughed "which are?" you asked "how to be a good- father?" he laughed again "why lucifer out of all things?" you said while turning around "oh he raised charlie well did he not?" he shrugged then remembered lucifer is Charlie's father "oh, yeah." you realized then he walked off to find lucifer. 

 ~𝐀𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐬 𝐏.𝐎.𝐕:

I walked to find lucifer i knew it wasn't the best of father figures but hey, tips are tips right? I wouldn't call my daughter a failure as he does to charlie but i knew he does truly care about charlie of course. i opened the doors to lucifers castle "uh- Luci?" you asked "oh Alastor! what are you doing here? shouldn't you be with your wife?" he asked "shouldn't you be with yours?" i laughed "erm- what do you want?" he asked "do you have any, father tips" i said nervously "of course! sit down." he said as he spawned a couch next to his. "so, is your newborn a girl? cause if its a boy i have barley have any tips for that" he shrugged "no, yeah its a girl." i sighed. "perfect!" he clapped "So, sense hell is very dangerous you'll have be very protective over her since she can get raped of course.". that thought that Tiana, or even (Name) could get raped gets my blood boiling of course. "then if she ever meets a boy be very suspicious because no boy is good. But! if she comes home with a girl do the same thing, gender doesn't matter of course." he laughed. "And if your dear wife, (Name) wants you to buy something or take care of your newborn do it.". "of course i already knew that," i said while resting my head on my hand. "good, good!" he responded. "Now, of course, since your wife does half of the work, it's your job to take care of her at night, both Tiana and (Name). To comfort her hard work and when the little thing cries about whatever.". then he spawned a bunch of baby stuff and gave it to me. "you'll need this! have a good day." lucifer said while walking leaving me with bags of baby stuff in my hands. then i walked back to our house. Then i caught (Name) singing to Tiana. "dear! i never heard you sing before, it's lovely! maybe you can sing me to sleep dear." i laughed which startled her. "a-ah! Alastor... did you go to the store or...?" (Name) asked "Lucifer gave me these." i laughed. "were these from charlie when she was little?" (Name) asked "i don't know maybe ask charlie" i shrugged. then she got up then handed Tiana to me.  the went over to her- 'newer' phoned i never knew how to work those screens i just knew how to press buttons. "hey charlie!" she chirped "hello!" charlie chirped back "soo, lucifer gave Alastor some baby clothes-" she started to laugh "where those yours?" she laughed more "oh! probably ill have to come over to see! also that little cutie i haven't seen yet but- probably is cute!" Charlie chirped "oh okay! maybe tomorrow?" (Name) asked. "sure!" Charlie replied. Then the call ended (Name) skipped to me and pecked me on my cheek "Let's sleep!" (Name) chirped. "okay, love." i replied. we walked up to our bedroom i placed Tiana down on her cradle and tucked her in. then layed down next to (Name) i cuddled her, i feel so safe and comfortable when i cuddle her. then i fell asleep, good Tiana didnt cry at all.