|| 𝔸 𝕄𝕖𝕒𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕗𝕦𝕝 𝔻𝕒𝕥𝕖 || !𝐋𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐧!

You woke up to... no Alastor? but then you hear him in the shower, whistling. I got up and knocked on the door. "hm? darling is that you?" Alastor questioned. "yeah." you answered "come on in darling this shower is big for two people!" he said laughing. of course, you opened the door and locked it behind you. you took off your clothing and went in the shower with him, "welcome to my shower dear." he said. Then you touched the water it was cold- "ah! you like showers cold?" you gasped. "yes darling it takes my mind off, things like last night" he laughed "me being overdramatic?" you sighed. "well i have to admit something," he said while pushing his hair back. he exposed his small horns which were, sexy. "i killed that horny bastard who danced with you" he grinned "and of course broadcasted it.", you sighed and hugged him, your wet bodies together makes you a bit lustful... "dear~" he whispered, you thought it made him horny too. "a-alastor~" you moaned to make sure he was. "are you asking for a rematch?" he laughed with lust. "maybe" you teased rubbing his horns. that surly sent him off and turn the water to cold to hot,  perfect. and he pinned you to the wall of the shower. "dear, my horns are sensative~" he said while groping my thigh. you raised your eyebrow rubbing both of them again. then he bit your neck making your moan "Alastor!~". he bit it so hard blood starts flowing out of your neck and he licked the blood then started sucking on your neck to get the blood out. "Oh darling, I'm not into sweet things... but your blood is so~ sweet..." he said while lifting your leg. you looked down to see how hard his dick is, very... "cmon you lil' horny deer just... stick it in me" you teased. and he did it slipped in so easily because of the water dripping down. "fuck darling, you're so divine!~" he moaned. he started to thrust into me harder and harder. "(N-Name)!~" Alastor moaned once again. and you came into his dick, and he cummed into you. "Well darling, that was a quick one!" he laughed. "yeah" you laughed as well. "here darling let us have a date this morning" Alastor smiled while turning off the water. "sure" you smiled back. "hmm, darling how about the local cafe?" he asked while putting his towel on. "sure," you said while putting on your towel as well.

~𝙏𝙞𝙢𝙚𝙎𝙠𝙞𝙥~

You and Alastor were holding hands and walking down to the cafe. everyone was looking at you and him, with confusion. i heard some whispers "whos that women with the radio demon?" "Woah she isn't dead yet?" "wasn't she at the party with him?" you looked up at him, he seems very proud and looked back at you and kissed you. with made people gasped, you saw the cafe and skipped to there still holding Alastor's hand. "what would you like dear?" he asked, "hmm, i want a cinnamon bun with sweet tea please!" you chirped. "I would like the same but with dark coffee." Alastor asked "uhm.. of course!" the waiter said while running to the kitchen, "thought chu didn't like sweet stuff Bambi" i teased "might as well tried, your blood was pretty sweet but i liked it." he winked. which made some girl say "ew don't talk about that!" she yelled "i can talk about whatever i want dear, now watch who you're talking to ma'am" Alastor said while grinning "s-sorry!" she said while running to her seat. then the waiter gave me and Alastor our drinks and cinnamon buns. you took a bite out the cinnamon bun. "mm!" you said while eating it you looked at Alastor looking at it "cmon take a bite!" you chirped. "okay dear" he said while taking a bite he had a confused expression like 'its good and bad'. "its.. alright" he said while putting it down. then Alastor looked like he forgot something, and reached into his pocket and smiled. "oh dear, i forgot something!" he laughed. "hm?" you replied. he suddenly stood up and got on one knee your mind was screeching 'YES YES YES YES' you knew what's going to happen. "my love..." he started talking everyone watched "i know, this is pretty quick since we only have been dating for 7 months...  but i couldn't help it..." he took out the ring "will you marry me?" he smiled. "YES!" you hugged him very tight "i mean- uh. yes, Alastor" you laughed. he laughed as well- but he was crying? "are you okay?" you asked "i was alone, i was an angry revengeful and i didn't have anyone, you changed that. thank you, (Name).". "y-your welcome!" you smiled, then started laughing yourself "hm?" he questioned. "that was very cheesy" you laughed more. "at least it got my point across." Alastor chuckled. "well i suppose we should go to the hotel, it's already 12:34!" he laughed once more. "okay!" you said while standing up. you still noticed everyone staring at you two, you saw him shrug it off as he put the ring on you as he put the ring on himself, and put his arm around you and walked out. "uh- shouldn't we pay?" you asked. "already did dear." he responded. then as soon as you knew it, you were at the hotel, you looked up at Alastor with excitement wanting to tell them that you guys are getting married, but when? that doesn't matter to you. you walked in the hotel running straight to charlie and hugging her. "oh hello (name)!" she said in surprise "charlie! me and-" you were gonna say but got cut off by Alastor "we are getting married." he sighed. then you saw Charlie's eyes lit up "when!?" she asked. you and Alastor looked at each other confused "uh- in.. 5 months?" he shrugged. "y-yeah!" you replied "good!" she clapped "I'm now an aunt!" she laughed "w-what?"  you said confused "oh, i just say that because- i dunno i just like the idea we can be sisters!" charlie smiled "we aren't?" you said confusingly "oh no no, of course, we aren't! it's just we are very close friends so i think you as a sister!" she sighed. "oh okay?" you sighed. "Cann i be the flower girl! i always dreamed of being a flower girl!" niffty said with excitement. "of course" you laughed.