I'm never leaving

Dan's POV

*BLEEP* BLEEP* *BLE* I hit the fucking alarm on my phone. I hate alarms then I remember why I needed the alarm Phil and I are going to get tuxedo and pick cake for the wedding.

"Ppppphil," I finally say but he is not next to me. I rush up and look around I see no Phil. I jump out of bed where is Phil he can't be missing. "PHIL!" I shout "PHIL, WHERE ARE YOU!" I shout again. Then I rush of relief set in when I heard his voice.

"Yeah I'm in the shower sorry if I scared you I couldn't sleep. I'm so happy for today." So I walk into the bathroom to see phil just about to get into the shower.

"Phil, you scared me so bad," I said about to tear up at the thought of Phil leaving.

"Dan are you okay you are tearing up," Phil said pulling me into a hug, even though he is naked.

"I just dont want you to leave me even Phil, I didn't think I'll ever be happy,"

"Well Dan I'm never ever leaving you Dan, never ever," Phil said we were still hugging. "Dan, I ship you."

"I ship you too," Phil said with a smile on his face "Dan....do you want to shower with me?"

"Sure Phil I'd love to," so I got undressed I could see Phil's eyes staring at me. " What do you Like what you see or something?" I question with a smirk on my face.

"Yeah I do we should do this more often," Phil said with a smrik fun how this turned to me crying to us undressing and showering together.