Chapter 1:What kind of Flowers would you like?

"And baby I will keep loving you till were seventy" I wake up with a startle as my alarm on my phone goes off.
(Song on the side)
Ugh!!! It's to early to go to work. They called me in earlier this morning and I absolutely hate it with a passion. I don't even know why I have to come in so early I mean I work at flower crown place. All we do is make flower crowns and take special orders for stuff. After a few minutes of debating weather or not I should just call out and say I'm sick and not do anything today, I finally haul myself out of bed and head to the bathroom. I start undressing so I can take a shower when my phone goes off.
Morning beautiful ;)
Louis texted me and I started to smile a bit and replied:
Morning Handsome😘

U feel like hanging out today love?

I wish I could I have to work today :,(

Awwww that sucks maybe tonight we can get together and hang out a bit

I started to wonder if things were starting to get serious between us. We've only been texting and calling each other for a few days now but we've never actually hung out together. I wonder if things would be awkward if we did hang out and we would just sit there in silence or things might go well but we end up we makeout the entire time.
You would like that wouldn't you
I mentally slap myself for thinking of something like that and realize that I haven't answered him yet.
Uhh yeah sure,what time would be good for me to come over?
How's 7:00 sound
Sounds great;)

Great txt u my address later xx
After that I took hot in the shower and thought about what might happen tonight.

"Your late missy" I heard a stern voice behind me.
"Well you gonna do about FIRE me." I say back knowing that it's my best friend Niall. "I just might little lady." he says trying his hardest not smile.
"Aww but if you do then you'll be alone and would beg me to come back."
"Yeah ok,whatever you say." he says with a smile plasters on his face. Niall is the only reason I haven't been fired or quit yet. He keeps in a good mood all day and knows when to step in when things get out of hand.
"Aww you know you love me" I say while messing up his blonde hair. "I told you,you should stop dying it and keep it brown. It suits you better." We always argue about how I like his hair better when it's his natural brown instead of blonde.
"The day I stop dying it is the day I stop getting all the ladies and I will blame you for it."
"Oh please you barley get any action with your blonde hair. If your not gonna stop dying it at least die it purple again.
(1D day reference. eh eh no okay)
"I'll think about. But only cuz your my best friend." He states patting my head like a dog.
"Whoof"

As the day went ok nothing extorting or eventful happened so I was just sitting behind the counter playing flappy bird. (Yes I still play flappy bird. Don't judge.)
"Coincidence to see you hear." I look up and see a very familiar face. "Now what kind of guy like you be doing here."
"Oh I don't know checking on a beautiful girl."
"Well I don't see one here so you must have the wrong place."I say teasing him a bit. "Well I'm staring right at one." I start to blush and smile into my lap. I feel two fingers pick my face up and my breath hitches. Were only a few inches apart. His eyes become full of lust and I feel my cheeks heat up even more. We both lean in and....
"ALASKA!!!!" Oh shit. Did I just fall asleep?
"What happen?" I ask Niall.
Well you feel asleep and almost made out with the phone which by the way was ringing for ten minutes.
Did I really just dream about Harry?

Oooooo is Alaska starting to get the feels for Harry? What about Louis? Awwww shits getting real. On the other haaaand I'm srry for a sucky chapter I had some ideas for it but I just thought they were going to fast for the story soooo I just did that. Anyway hope y'all have a good day and keep on being bad bitches😉
Remember stay in drugs and don't do school😉😘
P.s I curse a lot😏😉