Part 3

"Good morning." Shannon greets her focused girlfriend who didn't see her coming into the kitchen while she was preparing their breakfast.

"Hey! Good morning babe. You scared me."

"Sorry." Shannon wrapped her arms around Cari's waist and rested her head over her shoulder, checking from behind her what she was cooking. "What you doing?"

"Some scrambled eggs, just the way you like it." Cari turned her head to the side where Shannon was and left a kiss on her temple. "How was your night? Did you sleep well?"

"It was perfect." Shannon returned the kiss on the uncovered place where Cari's shoulder and neck met, making her shiver under her touch. "Did you spoke to Alex? Is she still sleeping?"

"She didn't come back from last night, she texted me saying she was going to sleep at Tate's."

""Have you told her that I'm here yet?"

"No. I want to see her face when she founds out we're back." Cari turned off the stove and turned to face Shannon, putting her arms around her neck. "I mean, we are back right?"

"Is that even a question?" Shannon hugged her tight making their bodies get in complete contact.

"Good." Cari smiled and pressed her lips against Shannon's. "Are you hungry?"

"Starving."

"I made us breakfast." Cari took her hand and led her to the dining table. Shannon laughed at the amount of glasses and empty bottles on the left side of the table still from last night. "Sorry about that, I didn't had the time to clean that up, but I'll do it after. Also, I wouldn't recommend the pancakes, they are not good."

"YOU made pancakes?" Shannon put an extra shocked expression on her face. "Wow. I already love this new phase of our relationship."

"Hey!" Cari pretended to be offended.

"I'm kidding. It's perfect babe, thank you." Shannon kissed her lips one more time.

"You better!"

"Is everything done or do you need any help?"

"It's okay. You go sit and I'll get the eggs and the coffee. I'll be right back."

After eating and cleaning the messy apartment, they laid down on the couch and looked for something to watch on TV. The moments after a fight or disagreement were always the best, because they would get extra affectionate and cuddly and who, in their right state of mind, doesn't love that? Now imagine being two months apart thinking they would never get to do that again. Neither of them wanted to let go of each other's touch for one second. They had a lot of time to recover after all.

Cari was almost sleeping as Shannon kept playing with her hair while she rested her head and almost all of her body over her. That was the best feeling ever. And to think she was stupid enough to waste that because her mind was a factory of dumb, self-deprecating thoughts. Thank god Shannon accepted her back. She wouldn't know what to do if she hadn't. She took a deep breath burying her face on Shannon's neck before leaving a couple of kisses there. God, she loved that woman. She could stay like that forever.

She came back to reality after hearing the noise coming from the apartment front door. Seconds later a wild Alex appears through the opened door still with her make up from last night on, her bag almost dragging on the ground and her high-heeled shoes on her hands as she walks barefoot. She drops everything by the door and walks into the apartment still dizzy from the amount of white claws she had taken on the last 15 hours.

"OH, MY GOD!" The moment she sees the cute moment happening on the couch, she immediately stops. "What is going on?" Alex asks confused. "Please, tell me I'm not hallucinating. Tell me this is fucking real." Alex started patting herself on her cheeks as if she was trying to get her back to reality.

"Hi Alex." Shannon laughed at her reaction.

"Omg, omg, omg, omg, omg, yes! Thank you! Thank you!" Alex ran towards them and threw herself over Cari, who was also laughing at the whole drama scene.

"Alex!" Cari screamed. "Get off, what the fuck!"

"I'm gonna kill both of you, I don't even care, I swear to god if you do that shit one more time I'm never talking to you motherfuckers ever again. And I'm serious."

"Ok, message received, now get your shit together and please go take a shower, you look like thrash."

Shannon watched the scene enjoying their little argument and trying not to get crushed by the weight of the two of them over her. They had that rough way of talking to each other that always made her laugh. Jersey girls and their Jersey ways.

"Thank you so much sis." Alex answered ironically, getting off of her and sitting on the free space left of the couch. "But we still are going to talk about you disappearing last night without saying a word until you decided to return my hundred million calls hours later."

"Sorry about that, I was kinda busy."

"Yeah, I see that now." Alex winked at Shannon. "As soon as I get out of the shower we are going to celebrate with some white claws." That made they laugh even harder. Alex always had an excuse to drink white claws even on the least likely hours of the day. That girl had an issue with that drink.

"Sure Alex."

"Welcome back Little Bev!"

-

Heeey. Decided to write a little more of this story.

I'm working on a new one and I'm really liking the way it's turning out. I'll try to publish it asap, so, if you liked this one, keep up for more! : )