Chapter 3

*Sasha's POV*

The teacher was taking so long, he was like... Half an hour late. Our combat teacher (yup...I said it...combat teacher...) Levi Ackerman was taking FOREVER...

Maybe he's with Eren again, they are dating after all. And that just makes me pissed again.

I feel incredibly sorry for Mikasa, she almost got a relationship with Eren, but was too late to do so.

Also Petra, she's our class secretary who Levi once fell in love with, but...also didn't happen.

I wanted to keep Mikasa company, but she doesn't like me that much.

I also wanted to keep Petra company, but she's doing that to Mikasa, they're friends.

Me and Connie? Oh please, we don't need a relationship, we have each other and that's all we need.

And finally, Levi arrived, with Eren riding his back. Me and Connie chuckled. He whispered at my ear

"So...what do we call this ship, dude? Riren?"

"Hmm...maybe...Ereri..."

He smirked "great idea-"

"What's going on?"

I stood up and looked at Connie, laughing hardcore

"S-sorry s-sir, we were just..ppfff" I tried to keep myself from laughing. But I couldn't, it was just too..

"Lemme guess, you've been thinking of a ship name for me and Eren again, huh? So... What've you thought of so far..,?"

Everyone was looking at me, waiting for what I was going to say next. I looked at Connie and smirked at him. I sighed, grinning.

"We thought of calling you two...Ereri..."

Everyone shouted "AAAWWWWW" ya know, our class is so weird.

Eren smirked "haha...very funny...and what do we call your ship name? SOnnie? Or maybe...Cosha?"

I blushed red. Everyone stared at me, they awed even louder. I shamefully sat down and covered my face with my math book.

Someone placed their hand on my shoulder. I removed the book from my face to see Connie's hand on my shoulder.

He smiled and pat my shoulder, then stood up and shouted to everyone.

"HEY LEAVE HER ALONE!!! THANKS TO YOU SHE FEELS AWKWARD NOW, SHE MIGHT NEVER GIVE YOU GUYS FREE BAKED POTATOES AGAIN!!!"

Everyone hesitated and sat down. Silence occurred the room. Levi nodded and placed Eren on his seat.

I whispered to Connie

"thanks. Bro..."

He elbowed me playfully "hey that's what friends are for right?"

I smiled "right..."

After class, it was recess. Me and Connie got hot pockets. Then we got iced cappuccinos and baked potatoes.

And then...it was time...for our daily routine. Stunt biking...I ride on Connie's back and we go biking on the steepest hill in school.

We invited Professor Hanji, Petra, Mikasa, Jean, Marco, Christa and Ymir.

Me and Connie were at the top of the hill. Marco checked his timer

"Alright...three....two....one...GO"

Me and Connie rode to the bottom. It was fast, our mouths were wide open, Connie almost ate a fly back there.

When the ride was over, everyone high fived us and went off.

Man, that was fun. I'm lucky to have a routine like that allowed in school. And lucky to have a professional biker with me.