One

I'm the type of girl who completely shuts down all emotions when I start to feel too much, I'm the type of girl who will never let her walls down for anyone, because I'm the type of girl who knows that if you truly want to know me you will climb over my walls. I'm the type of girl who holds onto everything as long as she can because she know that one day she'll miss it, I'm the type of girl that when I'm quiet you should be scared, because either I have nothing to say, or too much to say, and either one is dangerous, I'm the type of girl who will stay up all night because she's scared of what awaits in her dreams, I'm the type of girl who everyone has a different opinion on, because I'm a different girl almost everyday, one day I'll be sweet and caring and they next I'll be all "fuck the world and fuck you" you never know, no one knows the real me, because they only see what I allow them to see, the only ones who even partially know the real me are my best friends, (lol I forgot the names) I'm the girl that everyone knows of, but almost no one really knows. That's just me though, Sianna Mae, and I know everyone probably wants to know what my problem is, but that's the thing, I can't tell you.