LXXIII

Dear Hannie,

I know in one of my recent letters, I said how sometimes even if a person hurt you, focusing on the good memories is important. HOWEVER, your mum sounds like such a bitch that I can't even say that. It's her own fault she lost you as her son - I'm pretty sure she'd be so fucking proud of you if she'd stayed and actually seen you grow up into the amazing person you are right now. It's her fault that she lost that opportunity.

And you don't need her, all she's doing is hurting you and so you have every right to not love her and ignore her. Just because you're related by blood doesn't make a difference... she's not your family, so you don't have to treat her like it.

She's not trying to contact you anymore, is she? 

If you ever wanna talk about something, even if it's something completely random and not to do with your Mum or Hyunjin or anything like that, I promise I'll always listen. I want to help you, because I care about you and hate seeing you upset. You can even talk to me about your favourite ice-cream flavours if you feel like it - I don't mind.

Please don't give up, because I swear that this dark cloud will pass one day, and the sun will shine through. Although it may come back, just like rain coming and going, it won't last forever and you are strong enough to get through it.

Love, Minho x