Chapter 1

Izuku panted in time with the three-beat rhythm of the horse's canter. He rocked his hips with the smooth movement, hands forward in front of the pommel to keep from pulling on the horse's mouth.

The peppered mane fluttered under the rein, neck crested proudly.

The greenette looked up to the castle wall and shifted his weight back. "Whoa..."

There stood the king, arms folded and face stern. His red cape drifted in the breeze.

Izuku sighed and gently pulled back on a rein, steering the stallion to the wall.

~

"Ah-!" The greenette gasped and moaned, hips pinned to the counter roughly.

He bared his neck in submission, Katsuki thrusting deep into him. Izuku panted, hands braced on the wall.

Katsuki's hands burned into his skin, growls penetrating his ears.

"This is mine," Katsuki hissed into Izuku's shoulder, thrusting sharply. "Your body is mine. No one else is allowed to have you."

Izuku nodded, tears stinging his eyes as he moaned. "Y-yes! My king- my Alpha!"

The blond grinned wide and growled possessively. He trailed his hand up Izuku's slender, freckled back and wrapped his hand around his neck.

"K-Kacchan!" Izuku grabbed Katsuki's wrist, eyes rolling back.

Katsuki gripped him tightly, careful not to choke the omega.

Izuku's hips jerked hard, knot in his stomach tightening. "Kacchan!"

The king buried his nose in Izuku's hair, closing his eyes. "Fuck... Fuckin' Omega..." He fought the urge to scent and mark the omega he had pinned. His knot swelled as he thrusted erratically.

Finally, he pressed deep, knot stretching out Izuku's walls.

The Omega mewled, nails digging into Katsuki's wrist as he finally came as well. "Ka-Kacchan!"

Katsuki panted heavily, holding Izuku close. He released the omega's neck, closing his eyes.

Izuku swallowed thickly, steadily relaxing. "Alpha..."

The blond's nose twitched and a growl rumbled in his chest. "Shut the fuck up... Before I mark you..."

"Right... Sorry..." Izuku muttered, releasing Katsuki's wrist. He leaned over, biting his lip as the knot inside him twitched. "Oh... It's so big..."

"Of course it is," Katsuki scoffed, resting his forehead between Izuku's shoulderblades. The king breathed deeply, taking in as much of the omega's scent as possible in a single breath. "How much more do you have to do this morning..?"

Izuku rested his head in his arms. "All I have left is checking on Klinder and the foal for morning... Then I feed lunch, prepare supper and check stables... Then feed supper before the sun sets..."

Katsuki huffed. "After checking the stables... Come to my quarters," he ordered in a softer than normal tone.

"If you're not careful, you're going to trigger another mini-heat," the greenette warned, shifting his weight. He twitched and bit his lip to keep from reacting too much to the throbbing knot inside him.

"I won't," Katsuki muttered, fingers itching to curl tighter around the omega's hips. "I'm not releasing too many pheromones."

Izuku sighed and rolled his eyes, but didn't comment further. He didn't feel like arguing with the king, nor dealing with a knot while arguing. That becomes eventful. Usually painful.

So, he patiently waited for the knot, shuddering as Katsuki finally pulled out.

"Clean up, Deku," Katsuki grumbled as he fixed his pants and grabbed his cloak.

"Of course, my Lord..."

-----

550 words

Mm, smut, first thing.

Lots more where that came from.