aAAAAAAAAA THIS IS LATE-

FECK I GOT TAGGED AGAIN—

CURSE YOU MeloMonade ! CURSE YOU AND YOUR ABILITY YO TAG PEOPLE! XD

I read NoLimitsToDreams 's new rules on getting tagged and I agree with her! From now on, whenever I'm tagged, I'll be listing things as a character from any AU that I have! Simply write down the name of a character and the AU/book they're from th...

I read NoLimitsToDreams 's new rules on getting tagged and I agree with her! From now on, whenever I'm tagged, I'll be listing things as a character from any AU that I have! Simply write down the name of a character and the AU/book they're from that you're curious about, and I'll do it. This will stop me from having to tell the same facts about myself over and over again [(*broken record syndrome intensifies*)].

That being said, this is the last time I'm writing a "tag" as myself.

Alrighty then! Let's get on with it!

1) As listed before, I have several ("Communist" and "Mangs" being my most commonly used ones).

2) Hazel eyes.

3) Dark brown hair.

4) I'm afraid of the ocean, what's in the ocean, and being underwater.

5) My favorite color is crimson.

6) I don't have a favorite place.

7) I don't have a favorite celebrity.

8) I have a new favorite animal every other week, so my current one is a rabbit (harlequin rabbits, specifically).

9) "I Don't Wanna Die" by Hollywood Undead (for now).

10) Anything with Puppllora in it, honestly. XD

Now that that's over, it's time to tag people! I'm not in the mood to ruin people's night/day, so I'm not tagging the required amount (plus, I'm not a fan of tagging random people!). I'll only tag people that I know.

I CHOOSE

puplora  (Sorry!)

NoLimitsToDreams (I request Puppet from your "Silent Symphonies" AU, if that's okay uwu) (also sorry!)

Anim_The_Ghost  (Sorry babe! But I made a pact the last time this happened sooooo—])

Edaj321  (Sorry!)

AND

FunnyCutecece4  (Not Sorry! XD)