Naps and Skype calls

2 weeks later

"You hungry?" I ask Jr once he awakens from his nap. He nods and wipes his eyes with the back of his hand.

I reheat some leftover spaghetti from last night. After giving him a fork and sitting his food in front of him, he digs in. I sit at the island in the kitchen and watch the ccurly haired boy.

My phone buzzes on the counter. I reach over for it and unlock it before reading a text from Harry.

From: Sexy Green Eyes

Please don't cry, love.

He knows me all too well. A ter falls onto my hand, nut I quickly wipe it away.

To: Sexy Green Eyes

Miss you so much :'

I hit send and stand from the table.

"Mum? You okay?" Jr asks me. I nod and turn around to meet his forest gaze.

"Just a little tired, baby." I run my fingers through his hair.

"Take a nap." he shrugs.

"Will you be okay awake by yourself?" I ask and he nods. "Well at least come upstair and watch tv in my room." I tell him and he nods again and follows me up the stairs. I plop on the bed and pull the scattered covers over me as my son sits at the foot of the bed and watces tv.

From Sexy Green Eyes:

I'll call you at 3. Okay. Get some sleep.

To Sexy Green Eyes

Okay. I love you.

Before I can even put my phone down, I instantly get a response.

From Sexy Green Eyes

I love you too, baby.

My dreams are filled with curly haired girls, my son, and my dimple-faced, curly-haired, handsome man.

Once I wake up, I turn over to look at the clock. It's already 7:30 in the evening. I sit up and see my son.

"Hey." I say to him.

He turns away from the tv and smiles at me. "Hi mum."

"What's going on?" I ask him.

"Daddy called." He tells me. I cant believe I forgot.

"Did you answer?" I ask and he nods.

"He told me not to wake you, but to tell you to call him when you wake up." I nod and throw the blanket off of my body. It's hot in here.

I pick up my phone and dial Harry, he doesn't answer so I turn my attention to Spongebob on the tv. Seconds later, my phone vibrates with a text messages.

From Sexy Green Eyes

Skype

I open my laptop and sign in and call Harry on Skype.

"Hey!" I exclaim.

"Hey baby." He smiles back at me. "You're bigger." He laughs and I playfully scold him.

"Its not funny." I whine. He stops laughing and just stares at me.

"What?" I ask, making sure the screen didnt freeze.

"Nothing. You're just so beautiful and I miss you."

"I love you baby." I smile at him.

"I love you more." He tells me.

"Not possible. " I retort.

"Though it is. " he smirks.

"Whatever. " I laugh.

"I win." He smiles cockily.

"Whatever. " I smirk, trying to conceal my smile

"I miss you." I tell him.

"I miss you too."

"Did you find out about Christmas? " I ask him and he bows his head and scratches the back of his neck, a nervous habit.

"Im sorry baby." He smiles sadly.

"It's okay." I smile back, hiding my tears.

"Where's Jr?" He asks and I turn the screen so my son can talk to his father.

"Hi daddy!" He exclaims happily and I excuse myself to go to the bathroom. I don't actually use it. I just stand in front of the sink and stare at myself in the mirror as tears stream down my face.

I was hoping Harry would be home. Not only for me, but for Jr too. I want him to be around people who love him.

I splash cold water on my face and quickly dry it before returning to my room.

"-but you have to take care of your mum for me okay?" Harry says.

"Yeah." Jr says with a huge smile on his face.

"I'll see you soon, alright buddy?"

"Okay daddy." Jr smiles happily, his cheeks rosy. "I love you." the words fumble in his mouth but come out clearly.

"I love you too, son." Harry says and Jr crawls away from the laptop to return back to his cartoons.

"Sweety, can you go watch cartoons in your room? I need to talk to your dad." I say and he nods before waving at Harry once more and closing the door as he leaves.

"You okay baby?" he asks and I nod. "No you're not. Tell daddy what's wrong." He smiles and I look at his perfect face on the screen.

"Just a little disappointed, that's all." I shrug.

"I know, baby. I was pissed when I found out. But this is my job. I can't do anything about it. Trust me, if I could, I would." he says softly.

"I know you would. But we'll have our own delayed Christmas when you get home." I smile.

"Yeah. We will." he tells me.

"Where are you now?" I ask him.

"Right now we are in Orlando. We did a show earlier." he tells me.

"You must be exhausted. I'll let you go." I tell him.

"No, baby! I wanted to talk to you." He whines.

"You just did a show. You need some sleep." I tell him sternly.

"I was hoping for some phone sex first." he smirks and I roll my eyes.

"Good night Harry." I blush.

"You know you want to. " he encourages with a smirk on his face.

"Sorry babe. The kid is awake. " I laugh at him. He pouts. "Goodnight baby." I tell him.

"Goodnight baby. " he smiles before signing off.

Im trying guys. Be patient. Love you all.