Chapter Thirty Two

It's been three days and yunlan is fit and fine now as his lover taking care of him while yezun attending his studio things etc.

"You look tired xiao wei "said yunlan as he look at Shen wei who's sitting on sofa eating chips .

"I'm fine "said Shen wei as he yawn "look you take some rest I prepare food for you "said yunlan as snatch chips packet from him "I'm not going "whine Shen wei but yunlan just lift his Princess and went to bedroom .

Today grandpa da and yezun went to attend meetings so they are alone and yunlan taking break as he's sick and shen wei taking care of him .

Yunlan gently place shen wei on bed and cover him with blanket "sleep well Beauty "he said as he kissed shen wei forhead Who's fell asleep already .

Yunlan went in kitchen to make food for Shen wei as he wear a pink bunny apron looking cute then he start cooking after Fifteen mins ,food is ready so he want give shen wei surprise of candle light dinner so he place dishes neatly and carefully on table then he closed all curtains and gates as it's dark now in house then turn on his fav. song "beautiful life "he did not notice as Shen wei came downstairs smelling delicious food .

Oh oh oh oh oh......
it's beautiful life forever
It'll be Stay by your side .
It's a beautiful life
I'll always standing
Right behind you ...

As he saw yunlan lighting the candles as he went behind him and wrapped his hands on yunlan thin waist as he nuzzle to his neck and lick it ,yunlan just smile lighting the candles as the room looking so beautiful "you looking so hot and sexy in this dress "said shen wei as kiss yunlan cheek smiling .

Beautiful love
Cuz'we standing
Under the same sky
Even through we are
World apart .....

As shen wei hands went down and unbuckle yunlan belt and take it off then he unbutton his button as his pants and underpants slide down on his skinny legs . As Shen wei squeeze his butt making yunlan gasp . As Shen wei turn him and kiss him passionatly as shen wei rub his leg on apron under yunlan prize as he moan in between kiss "xiao ...wei ".

Beautiful Life
Beautiful day
You and I were living
In memory ......

Beautiful life Beautiful day
Want you let me inside
Your beautiful heart
my love......

" I want you "said shen wei in his seductive voice as he take off yunlan apron then pull off his shirt as he put apron on yunlan again " you look cute and hot in it "said shen wei as he lick yunlan nipples Who's blushing tomato red .

Beautiful your heart
It's a beautiful life
It's a beautiful life ...

Is it forever you and i

It's a beautiful life
I hope I will never say
Goodbye No No No.....

Then he lift yunlan up and place him gently on sofa " i love you ah lan ,i love you so much and when i say i love you its not out of habit, i am reminding you that you are my life "said shen wei as hovering over yunlan and kissed him their tongue move in sync as they pulled away both panting ,shen wei take off his clothes one by one teasing yunlan who's drooling on his white skin.

It's beautiful life
Your tears and your smile
It's complete me
And know is will and
Till the end of the time.....

Yunlan smile brightly at shen wei as Who's giving wet kisses on his chest as few tears drop from his eyes as shen wei notice it "why are you crying xiao Lan ? He ask confuse.

"Never ever leave me again " said yunlan he pulled shen wei for a rough kiss so shen wei can understand his pain what it feel like when you lost the love of his life .

As they pulled away Shen wei wipe yunlan tears "i will not ever "he said as he went down and take yunlan whole harden prize in his mouth and sucking and licking it making yunlan screaming his name as he grabbed wei silky hair ans f**king his mouth making him gag and choke as shen wei enjoying it to much . As yunlan grown and came in shen wei mouth who swallowed it all as he lick his lips and kissed yunlan making him taste his own cum .

It's a Beautiful life
Beautiful day i'm never
Felt like this is it crazy...

Beautiful life
Beautiful Day
I will never want
to los you......

Then he pulled away and bite on yunlan neck making hickies overall his body as he spread yunlan legs taking lube from table drawer and run on his large length ,yunlan just lying panting underneath him "look so Beautiful my love "said shen wei as he lick yunlan pink hole and thrust his prize slowly in his hole so he won't his love .

It's a Beautiful life
Every moment i spent with you
Stay in my heart ....

Never be fading even through
Where space and time
Of heart memories of you....

It's keep my heart bleeding
Sorrowful life sorrowful day
I cannot take of this sadness
Without you.....

Shen wei thrust in and out making yunlan moan his name loudly and kissing his body , sucking his nipples .
Yunlan scream echoed in the house at last thrust he came on shen wei chest following shen wei came deep in yunlan .

Sorrowful day
Sorrowful life
How can i have live
Without you ....

Beautiful my life
Beautiful my love ...

As shen wei and yunlan get up and take shower together as yunlan wearing black suit and shen wei white , yunlan take shen wei hand as they came downstairs holding hands
, smiling widely . As they sit on chair and then enjoyed their peaceful , romantic time together .

It's a beautiful life ....