Chapter Fourty Eight

" but...but why he went to mental asylum and that boy too ? "Ask yunlan confuse and sad.

" Oh ! Well it's like this our mom died after giving us birth then dad married other women she don't treat us good and always call shen wei monster not , she said he's very different from other children he always silent and very intelligent than other Children of his age and always stare at her like he want kill her not only she , dad and I also feel like so I won't talk to him "said yezun with hatred tone.

" Then came that boy I don't know his name he's our neighbour ,he's a bit crack too as he always stare at Shen wei and smiling like idiot's and for our big shock Shen wei only talk to him ".

"One day they both playing husband and husband game in which that boy about kiss Shen wei when mom came and she slapped wei for trying to kiss that boy ,that boy got angry and he attack on mom shouting he will going to kill her for hurting for his wei wei ,they both are really weird so dad and our neighbour sent those two weirdos to mental asylum and you know they even get married each other in that asylum ,they are really weird so no one will go in there rooms , staff member said they heard the noises of making out from that room " said yezun smirking as he look at said yunlan who's looking down he think he's crying.

But then he heard laughing voice from his behind and front .