Chapter Fourty Three

" Hey ! There dear grandpa "said someone as he's sitting in desk room where you can't see his face or body structure as he's playing with his gun "who are you and how did you get here ? Ask grandpa da in cold tone.

" Oh ! Cut the crap ! Still looking those papers huh ! "said that someone laughing .

"How -how do you know about these papers ? "Ask grandpa da shocked .

" Oh! It's so easy look , the pic your looking at it is if two boys right "said that someone smirking.

" So ! Right one is love of my life Shen Wei and other one is me "said that someone looking still playing with gun.

" You ! But there is no detail about you "said grandpa da surprised " well ! I don't habit to leave evidence about me " said that someone " I hear you both became friends in that mental asylum and even f**ked eachother and he also love you but will bad that he don't love you anymore , he have someone more handsome than you and he love him too much "said grandpa da smirking .

That person started laughing like crazy making grandpa da feeling uncomfortable and confuse " don't worry he can't resist my handsomeness but I m not here to talk about him ,I'm here to finish undone work and that is to finish you "said that someone as evil smile plastered on his face .