Yonglice: So near yet so far pt.2

Slight spg!

Lee Taeyong of Nct
And
Lisa Manoban of Blackpink

Taeyong's P.O.V.

After what I did to her I get my coat and walked out.

I can see the visible pain in her eyes but I still chose to ignore it.

I regret slapping her. It's not my intention. I'm just so jealous about that Jaebum.

If I just didn't showed up in her life I know that she will still be with that man.

I know that I did so many things that makes her feel sad. Feel in pain. But I just can't help myself on doing the things that will hurt my wife. I am a jerk.

She's not talking about anything but I know that she doesn't want me to be that workaholic. She always put effort in anything but I still ignore it.

Yesterday one of my friend texted me that he saw my wife with her ex. Talking infront of the pool and hugging.

I have a meeting yesterday with Yeri. My business partner.

That woman tried to kiss me again. But I slap her because of her dream that I'll be hers. No way in hell. She kissed me last time but I didn't even give a damn about it. But for the second time, I can't help to harm her. Because what if my wife saw that her husband is kissing another woman.

I swing the third bottle of beer. I need to apologize to my wife.

"I want you to get out of my life."

What the hell Taeyong?! Why did you say that to your beloved wife? Your wife that shows her effort so much to you even tho you are so cold to her.

I decided to go home early. I want to treat her well this time. I really don't mean what I've said earlier. I regret that so much.

"Lisa!" I shouted from the door. Hoping that she will go to me and kiss me like what she's doing everyday.

No one came.

I take my step to our stairs to go to our room.

"Wife." I sweetly said. But still no one came.

Maybe she's out to take groceries.

I decided to wash up. I will not work for tonight so that I can spend my time with her.

I know that she wants to be a mother. But it's my fault that until now we don't have a child. I'm so busy. Busy in work and forget to give her the attention she deserves.

I wrap the towel on ny waist and open the closet.

I am frozen on my spot and my eyes are getting bigger.

"Where's her clothes?" I whispered.

I hurriedly go to our bed and look down under it.

"Where's the suitcase here?" I asked again.

I tried not to cry but my tears fell down on my face.

I get my phone and tried to call her. But I just saw her phone ringing on the bedside table.

Many days have passed but I still don't see a glimpse of her. I asked her parents, friends, and even that Jaebum. But no one knows where she is.

I asked Yeji to. But she said she doesn't know and she's busy on being a director.

"Where are you my wife?" I asked on the picture infront of me. I sip again on my beer as the lone tear escaped my eyes. I miss her, I miss her badly.