Verlice: Thing

Vernon Chwe of Sventeen
And
Lisa Manoban of Blackpink

Lisa's P.O.V.

We're here now at inkigayo to perform our new single: How you like that.

The make up artist was busy applying some colorful things on my face while I am sitting prettily in the chair.

Some blastful sounds can be heard. It's good and cheerful.

"Lisa," the other member called my name sweetly.

"What is it?" I replied to Chaeyoung.

"You are near to be finished. After that can you get me some water, please?" she said showing me her beautiful eyes.

It took me for a second to nod my head. Well I'm the first one who will get done so basically I am the only member who's free to go outside.

"Yay thanks!" she squealed. A real chipmunk indeed.

"Done," the make up artist said and smiled at me.

I get up and look at my self in the mirror. I am just wearing a color red short, sport bra, and of course a blazer to protect me from cold. If you could say that because it's still a crop top. My tone stomach is peeking.

"I'll be back," I said as I wave my hands to my members.

Chaeyoung is now busy with her make up. Jennie is busy to her hair and Jisoo is busy playing on her phone while sitting. No one can disturb her. If you do then you're dead. I am not joking.

I walked ahead the pantry here. There are so many foods there that idols can freely eat.

As I am walking to my path someone bumped me from my back.

I fastly turned around and saw them. My cheeks suddenly turned into red.

"I'm sorry," Vernon said in english with his very hot accent.

He's with Hoshi and Dino.

"It's okay," I said. After that I bowed at them to give some respect.

The three of them also bowed at me in synchronation.

I saw Vernon scanning me from head to toe. His cheeks turned into red and bite his lips. He chuckled awkwardly and avoided my gaze.

"Chill, Vernon," Hoshi said and laughed at him.

"You don't wanna make her awkward right?" Dino whispered at him but obviously I heard that.

I look at they get up. I am guesing that they will perform here also. Left and right is literally a bop!

"Ahmm I'll go ahead," I said and pointed somewhere. I bowed again before leaving.

Loud breathe escaped my mouth when I'm far from them. I'll tell you a secret but please keep it and don't say it to anyone.

I am very aware that some fans are shipping Blackpink and Seventeen members. I am also aware that I've been shipped with so many of them.

My most popular ship there is with Mingyu. Who also belong in 97 liner. I have met him because Bambam introduced him to me. He's fun to be with. We also said to each other that we're just only friends.

So here comes my big secret. One of my ship from them is what I really love. I have a secret feelings to one of their members.

I admired his features, the way he talk, and all of him. The way his eyes stared and manipulate my heart. I really really like Vernon.