Chapter 11: Crushing Hell

"Crushing Hell is the hell of debauchery. The perverse, unchaste, and various other sex offenders... are all tortured here. 70% of the wardens are women. The only men who can work here... are either super straight-laced or master flirts. And yet every year, a number of wardens quit due to the fearsome lovesickness."

Nasubi, Karauri, and Y/N shivered as Hōzuki explained what was beyond the gate that they stood in front.

"This Hell also harbors the red-light district for wardens. You'll drown in depravity yourself if you don't hold your resolve."

"Oh! Hōzuki-sama? Did you come to play?"

Play?

The voice came from the beautiful Oko that Karauri had eyes on.

"Karauri here said that he'd like to work in crushing hell someday, so I'm giving him a tour while I'm here on inspection."

"Oh, my! You want to work here? I hope to see you around. Why don't I show you boys around?"

"They already have a guide. Me, a man."

Y/N sniffled a chuckle and Oko smiled at her,

"Hello, there Y/N-sama!"

"Y-Y/N's just fine."

"Okay! Then, call me Oko~"

The woman grabs her arm, dragging her to the gates.

"Oh, come on. I'll just tag along, then. Okay?"

From the back, Y/N could clearly hear the younger boys talking about Oko's body. She gave a tour on various places, talking about the number of female wardens skyrocketing the past years.

"The heavy-duty torture is still typically handled by male wardens."

Karauri suspiciously replied,

"I bet. There are guys out there who would love to be tormented by women."

Which earned a soft 'huh?' from Hōzuki, as if he did not like the idea of women trampling on him. Y/N sighed,

"He's into that kind of stuff, huh."

"Y-You've got the wrong idea! That's not how it is at all!"

Hōzuki slaps him hard, wiping out any dirty thoughts the young Oni had. Nasubi commented on how his body naturally fell into the servant role, laying at Hōzuki's mercy. He and Oko discussed having a female torture squad which came into a conclusion on how they might end up pleasing the dead if they come here. Karauri trembled as he looked up at Hōzuki with respect.

"I'm surprised you can stay so cool, Hōzuki-sama."

"I'm not a naive boy, now am I?"

Oko smirked, going along with his sadism.

"Hey, why don't we try it out on this boy?"

As the whips hit the young boy, Oko asks if it was scary.

"Y-Your technique is too weak! I'd like Oko-san to show you how it's done!"

A heavy club lands on his back, pressing it with firm force.

"So you were after Oko-san."

In his voice, he was definitely disappointed in the young Oni who was clearly a sub. Oko grabs Y/N and shoos the men away.

"Go ahead and carry on with your investigations. If Y/N follows you, the dead might get distracted by her and the wardens can't do their jobs. Why don't we meet at my office?"

"Sure."

Hōzuki drags the two young boys away, doing a thorough check. Oko smiles at Y/N,

"I need to have a good girl talk to you!"

"Huh?"

She brought her to her office, which was in the middle of the redlight district. Y/N blushed at the sounds as they walked on the streets, Oko seemingly not fazed by it. Upon entering her office, the noise quieten down and the two could talk in peace.

"How's Hōzuki-sama like during sex?"

Y/N started coughing, choking on her saliva.

"W-What?"

"I'm just curious! Hōzuki-sama told me that the two of you are in a relationship. Did it feel good?"

Somehow, Oko was very passionate about the topic.

"W-Well, y-yes... H-He's quite good."

"He lost his virginity! HAHAHA!"

"He w-was a virgin?"

"I used to tease him! Whenever he came to the redlight district, he ignored any beautiful lady. I guess I can say you're lucky to have caught his eyes~ So... How many times?"

"O-Only once..."

"WHAT?! No, that's not good Y/N!"

"W-Why?!"

"You've got to take all opportunities during the relationship!"

"W-What..."

"Heh. Let me do something."

Oko grabs her by her shoulders, dragging her into one of her large closets. Of course, she was confused as to what was happening, especially when her clothes were taken off, changed into different onces, hair was made, and makeup was put on. Smiling at her product, she pushes Y/N towards a mirror outside her office to admire the beauty she brought out.

"I-I look..."

"Sexy~"

"I-It's too much! Hōzuki would-"

A metal club drops onto the ground. The women turned towards the noise, seeing the two younger Oni's with nose bleeds and Hōzuki frozen. Oko snickered quickly ordering any nearby subordinates to push the two into a room. Y/N collapses onto him, hovering over him as their bodies laid on a futon.

"Meanwhile, boys, I'll take care of you as Hōzuki-sama busies himself with Y/N."