[🍋] Chapter 19: A Greek God Himself

She was the only one Hōzuki would listen to, even if the request embarrassed him. He was now naked in her room, under a spotlight, sitting down on a couch in a very suggestive pose. She squinted her eyes in all seriousness, drawing Hōzuki's features.

"Y/N, this is slightly awkward."

"It's not awkward. It's called studying. Don't worry, I've seen you all before."

"That's not the point. You're my girlfriend and I will listen to your requests but this is... pushing it."

"But... You're super attractive and it's either I ask you or some random Oni that would pose for me!"

"Get this over and done with. Afterward, I need my payment."

"H-Hold up! What payment?"

"So you expected me to do such a thing without payment just because I'm your boyfriend?"

"I... Fine! Let me just draw you in a few more poses and you'll get whatever payment you want."

That was a dangerous move she had just done. He sighed, face as deadpanned as ever but mind running wild with whatever ideas for his payment. As he shifted his pose according to Y/N, she blushed as she had noticed his shaft was semi-hard. It could just be his body feeling cold, affecting his genitals. In her mind, when she saw his glorious naked body standing in front of her, he was like a greek sculpture sculpted by Michaelangelo himself. The final pose, which was what she had been looking forward to, made her thighs rub against each other.

 The final pose, which was what she had been looking forward to, made her thighs rub against each other

[Just imagine him with the robe open and is naked... His full glory for Y/N to sketch]

Her nose tingled and if it was possible, she swore that blood was dripping out. Hōzuki gazed at her with his softened eyes, the mood of the room turning tensed. He'd stare at her as if he could see right through her soul, her body trembling as her shaky hands made strokes on the paper.

"I-I'm done."

The side of his lips curled up, sitting up slightly with his legs apart. He points at his twitching shaft,

"Come here and suck."

"W-What?"

"Hmm? My payment?"

She pouted and placed her tools away, strutting towards him before kneeling down on the floor. Her body leaned forwards, elbow propping herself up as her hands gingerly touched his hardening dick. Hōzuki grinned, enjoying the view from above. Y/N's yukata was slightly loose, her cleavage exposed under his vision. A few pumps from her hands and her pink lips move apart, kissing the tip of his member. His large hand gently tuck a few stray hairs behind her ears, flicking her eyes to look at his piercing ones. He cups the side of her face, guiding her up and down his dick that grew harder in her oral cavity. 

"Mhmm~"

Her moan gave him an electrifying chill down his spine, making him buck his hips up and hit the back of her throat. She gagged but he proceeded to thrust into her mouth as his hands held her head in place. Hōzuki pushes her head close to his hip as he hunched forward, a huge load gushing down her throat and into her stomach. Y/N gulped down the bitter fluid, eyes watery from the rough blowjob. His shaft was pulled out of her mouth, her body flipped over straddling him in a reverse cowgirl position.

"H-Hōzuki!"

"I did many poses for you, you know~"

His sharp canines bit down on her neck while he pushed aside her panties that were soaking wet.

"I want you to do the job yourself~ Y/N~"

He smirked when he heard an incoherent whine from her but her body obeyed. She grabbed his dick, kissing the tip with her slick folds that trembled with her juice dripping out. He rested his hands on her hips, waiting for her to do the deed. Y/N took a deep breath before lowering her hips slowly and feeling his searing hot rod pierce through her. Her muscles clamped harder as she pushed her hips further down. The moment his entire length was buried in her, her hands felt cold and her breath went hot. Hōzuki's ears were red when he lifted the bottom of her yukata, seeing her voluptuous butt cheeks squished against his hips. She bit down onto her bottom lip, muffling her moans as she lifted up before slamming down. He groaned, his dick growing harder and larger from the lewd activity.

"A-Ahn~ Hnn~ HnN! Ah! Ahh~ Hōzuki~"

The pace was a little bit too slow for him but he did not mind because of the submissive shiver of Y/N. He enjoyed seeing her body tremble in delight as his dick hits her g-spot. A loud moan followed the shake of her hips, squirts of her own juice coated his hips. He leaned forwards, grabbing the back of her neck before pushing her down onto the floor with his shaft still in her. He pulls out before slamming back in, saliva pooling on the floor as she wantonly moans his name. Hōzuki's thrusts were rougher than her own bounces when she was straddling him. His rod would hit her sweet spot more often, making the curve of her back bend in delight.  

"S-Shit~ Ahn! Hōzuki~ Ahh!"

Y/N's eyes rolled back as the skin slappings grew louder each thrust. He'd huff quietly, the soft walls of his girlfriend gave him immense pleasure. Only with her body will he submit to sexual pleasure. The tip of his dick occasionally kissed her cervix that twitched with excitement, her essence spilling all over the floor as he fucked. Hōzuki kissed the bitemark, planting a hickey in the center. His hips shook, pushing one hard time before spurting out a cum load into her womb. Her legs were trembling, feeling his warm seeds spiraling down her bare skin. His warmth filled her, just like the arms that wrapped around her after the session. She loved being against his chest, enveloped in his affection that was very apparent when the two were alone.