starting of feeling

Ragini pov

"That you guys can't stasify them" swara said causally

"What?" They literally shout at the top of there lunges.. Me and swara was trying to control my laughter seeing there reaction

"Why did you both say like that?" Sanskar ask in a confusion

"Come on sanskar.. at this generation most people want pleasure and nothing else.. so that's why we have to say like that to save you both from there kept..." I said and sign swara to continue as I was left out of word..

"Now a days there is no true love.. only pleasure and stasify there need.. and we know that even your girlfriend want that" swara continue from where I left.. sanlak was looking totally shocked because they never thought that we gonna say something like this..

"Hmm.. wait.. true love?.. you used the word true love?.. really... how do you know that true love doesn't exist?" Sanskar said after few minutes of thinking..

"True love? Come on yaar.. love itself is a crap thing.. the person who is in love, is a totally stupid" I said mocking the word 'true love'.. I don't know why but I just hate the word 'true love'..

"Ragini.. you don't know what future contain for you.. who know, that even you fell in love.. madly and deeply" laksh said with smirk.. I wonder what is cooking in his brain..

"Guys just cut the crap.. swara and ragini we are really thankful for you guys for helping us and your wish for continuing studying will be fulfill.. I promise..." sanskar said with a smile.. I was so happy to continue my studies.. Finally I got a way to fulfilled my dream.. I saw swara, who was jumping in happiness

"Thank you.. thank you... thank you so much" swara was jumping in happiness and in this she didn't notice that she was hugging sanskar.. I was shocked like sanskar and laksh.. we were only looking at swara.. After few minutes she broke the hug and looking at sanskar eyes.. they were having a eyelock which was broke by me and laksh.. we were laughing looking at there face which have an embarrassment look..

"Ok.. enough of laughing.. sanskar I will be always thankful for this help.. I really mean.. thank you so much for giving us permission... it means a lot for us" I said with a thankful face..

Aftet few minutes sanlak left to the room... In this I really forget to thank laksh.. so I decided to thank him personally.. when I enter laksh room, it was empty so I decided to check on sanskar room... maybe he is there... I was about to open sanskar room door wide which is open slightly.. before I could touch the lock, I heard laksh word which shocked me..

"Bhai meri kasam.. you are not going to do anything like that.." laksh said with a warning voice..

"Lucky she is your wife and she have all right to know the truth" sanskar said.. I was totally confused, what truth they are talking about...

"No bhai I don't want her to know... and what about swara's truth?" What? Swara? Truth? Is there something which I don't know?

"I can't tell her about her life truth" sanskar words made me more confused...

"Not only her.. it's swaragini's life truth" what our life truth? What is all this?

"What are you both talking about?" I said entering into the scene.. sanlak give a shocked reaction seeing me here..

"Not..nothing... ragini.." sanskar said with simmering.. I was suspect there behavior.. it look like they both got catch while cheating in exam..

"Ok I believe you..." I said and they both give a relief looking which increase the suspect on them...