announcements

Sanlak enter the college behind them swaragini... Sanlak park there car and went inside, they are on the way to canteen when someone call them...

Sanskar: kaka what happen why you ask us to stop here?

Kaka: sanskar beta principle sir want to meet you and laksh babu...

Laksh: meet us, but for what kaka?

Kaka: the one i don't know,  go fast he is waiting for you both...

Kaka leave from there, sanlak started to move in the direction of principle room and swaragini were following them too...

Laksh: sir may i come in...

Principle varma: laksh maheshwari come in... and please take your seat Mr. Sanskar maheshwari and Laksh maheshwari...

Sanskar: ok sir no need of that...

Laksh: sir kaka inform us that you want to meet us but for what sir?

Verma: Mr. Durga prasad maheshwari had call me and inform me that you both are married? Am I right?

Sanlak: yes sir, you are...

Verma: even he inform me that you both will bring your wife alone with you today and where are they?

Sanlak become shocked...

Laksh: sir... wo....

Sanskar: sir actually our wife's are not feeling well so they won't be able to come but once they get well soon we will....

Voice: sir we are here...

Sanlak become listening to the voice, they turn around and look swaragini standing there smirk... the principle welcome them...

Verma: Mrs. Laksh and Mrs. Sanskar how are you both?

Swaragini: fine sir...

Verma: Mr.durga prasad want to get an admission for both of you... but as you both didn't finish your high school we couldn't do anything but once you finish your studies you both will get an direct admission in this college...

Ragini: thank you sir

Swara: thank you so much for doing this, it's a big favour for us...

Verma: you both are like my daughter so no need to thank me... and sanskar and laksh come with me... even you too beta..

Laksh: for what sir?

Ragini: announcement...

Sanskar: announcement? for what?

Swara: you will know soon..

Verma: correct you both just follow me and no more question...

Verma sir bring swaragini and sanlak to auditorium where whole college students were sitted... Sanlak look confused while swaragini were smirk looking at them... they saw Tina and Ruby there...

Verma: good morning everyone, hope you all are doing well and today I am here is give an announcement... you all know about Mr. Laksh maheshwari and Mr.sanskar maheshwari.. I know they are the college hotter.. but now they are not...

By this sanlak started to sweat...

Verma: they both are...

Ragini: sir we have request?

Verma: request? What kind of request?

Swara: can you give us the permission to give that announcement...

Laksh(in mind): sir please don't give they permission...

Sanskar(in mind): from now on wards we are not the college hotter but the college married man... better to say uncle... oh god please say us from Tina  and Ruby if they know about our marriage; they gone kill us...

Verma: permission granted

Sanlak: what?

Laksh: sir how can you give them permission.

Sanskar: they are not even our college students...

Verma: sanskar and laksh this is there wish let they fulfilled it... swaragini you speak....

Ragini: hello everyone I know you all must be in a confused state right now... before I started to talk let me introduce my self... I am Ragini

Swara: and I am swara, we both are younger to you both but we are already one step ahead then you all...

Sanlak face  started water... they 're sweating badly and giving death glare to swaragini... but they are swaragini they don't care about other... without giving a dame to them, they started to speak...

Ragini: Laksh maheshwari can you come here please...

Laksh: huh! Why are you calling me?

Swara: sanskar you too come

Sanskar: why?

Ragini: announcement...

Verma sir went to them and send them near to swaragini who were smiling looking at there face...

Ragini: the person beside as are our....

Laksh(wishper): Ragini please don't I beg you...

Swara: are our....

Sanskar(whisper): Please no swara...

Laksh(wishper to ragini): I will do what ever you want me to do... Please don't say...

Swaragini: promise..

Sanlak: promise..

Ragini: we are there cousin...

Sanlak: what?

Swara: our family have decided when we were young; to get us married..

Ragini: but we are not married yet...

Tina: no wonder! Who will married this bahenji type people..

Ruby: yeah! And I am sure sanlak bring you both here because of there family pressure...

Everyone were laughing and talking...
Swaragini eye become teary sanlak notice this but didn't speak, they are gulit of being there husband they couldn't support them... Swaragini leave from there crying...

SANLAK HOME....

Swaragini were sitting in the hall and but they are not speaking but thinking.... Sanlak enter inside and saw them but they didn't speak.. they went to there to get fresher up... they came down after 20- 25 min but swaragini didn't at all.... suddenly sanskar phone ring.. DP were calling him.. he attend the call put it on speaker...

Sanskar: badi papa

DP: sanskar what happen? I call ragini to ask her about the visit to your college... but she just answer me "everything is fine and she did announcement that they are wife of you both" but her voice was dull.. what happen there, I feel like she is hinding something and she is hurt...

Sanskar: badi papa

Laksh: papa actually they ask us to bring them out but we couldn't because of the exam maybe that's why...

DP: beta, they are new to that country and they got married at very young age, at this age teenager they love to do what ever they want but swaragini they got married and took up a very big responsibility so we have to take care of them... Please don't hurt beta.. they 're like kid... I have a lot to learn..

Sanskar: badi papa you don't worry we will take care of them...

Laksh: huh! Ohh ok papa we will take very good care of them...

DP: ok beta I trust you both... bye take care of your self and them as well...

The call got disconnected and sanlak look at ragini who have teary eyes... they are gulit of not standing beside them..

***************************
How was the update?

Guys Happy deepavil for those who celebrated because even I am celebrating it.... I am so excited.. so see you all in the next update...

Keeping love this story and even me...

And check out my stories as well....