Find him!

Arthur and the knights waited for any news, talking to each other in Arthur's chambers.

"Don't you think that Merlin can protect himself?" Gwaine asked.

"What do you mean, he's a kid!" Arthur shouted.

"He means, with his magic." Lancelot explained and that's when Uther walked in.

"Who has magic!" Uther shouted.

"Father, maybe you have to sit down." Arthur tried to calm his father and Uther sat down on a chair.

"You see... Merlin has uuummm... magic." Arthur said.

"He, what?! Sorcerer!" Uther yelled.

"Technically he is a warlock. He is born with it and is destined to protect Arthur." Lancelot sighed.

"But, magic is evil."

"No, look at Merlin. Look what he has done for Camelot and what he did for me. Think about that innocent child, does he look evil?" Arthur questioned Uther.

"No..."

"He is magic, if he isn't evil, then, magic isn't evil." Arthur stated and after a few minutes Uther nodded.

"But, I'm not gonna be the one who will change the law, you are when I'm gone. For me, it's too late." Arthur nodded.

"I was already planning to do that." A knight suddenly ran in.

"Sire, we found the boy! We heard some screaming and followed it to an abandoned castle. Morgana is hiding there." The knight said and soon they gathered their stuff, mounted their horses and left, following the knight who had found Merlin.