Chapter 10: The Fast and Furious 2.0

Previously on Thunderstuck....

Ashley: Look You too! I don't want to die here and if my mom finds out that YOU TWO WERE RESPONSIBLE for MY DEATH. Oh, She's gonna track you both down and SLIT. YOUR. THR—*gets hit by something sharpe* AGH!!!

Everyone (especially Ace and Sonic): ASHLEY!!!!
————————————————————

🐺Ashley's POV🐺

As I began to open my eyes, I felt a sharp pain on my cheek before an unknown person's hand on my shoulder. When my site began to come around, I saw Sonic over me, with a worried look on his face. My father was still in the driver seat but he was staring at me in whore through the mirror.

Ace: Ashle—

Sonic: ARE YOU OK, ASHLEY?!?! PLEASE TELL ME THAT YOU'RE OK!

Ashley: ugh! I'm fine you two! it's just—

When I was about to speak I felt something warm trickling down my cheek I touched my face and saw blood on my hand. Sonic saw the blood and swiftly turned back to my father, his green is blazing in fury.

Sonic: You know what Ace, I was wrong about you! You're not Ash Greninja at all! Tou're more like Asshole Greninja!!!

Ace: OK that is really harsh and do you realize there's a GODDAMN HARPOON STUCK IN OUR DASH!!!!!

Those words sent shivers down my spine has I looked in the back it's all a large black tank with red and white details. That's when I knew that Dr. Robotnik,  THAT PSYCHOPATH, is chasing after us.

Ashley: oh no.

Zitz: uhhh.....guys? Code red, Code blue or whatever colour code but *begins crying in fear* CAN YOU PLEASE STOP FIGHTING RIGHT NOW BECAUSE WE GOT BAD COMPANY!!!!!

Everyone, including Sonic and my father, stared wide-eyed at m Uncle Zitz.

Sonic: *looks at Zitz with a bit more warmer eyes* dude............you didn't have to yell!

Suddenly the car began tugging backwards my dad then pushed on the gas as hard as he could I see tries to escape the grip of Robotnick's harpoon. But then the car hits the side of the median, causing the passenger door to open and Sonic to fly out of the car but luckily he landed on the car's hood.

Ashley (mostly), Fiver, Bigwig and Zitz: SONIC!!!!

Sonic: I WAS FORCED FROM MY HOME!!!! ⚡️YOUR HOME IS PERFECT AND YOU'RE LEAVING IT!!!! W-WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU DO THAT!!!!⚡️

As Sonic furiously lashes out at my father with his ears back like a angry wolf, I just stared at him with wide eyes.

Sonic's fur and quills were glowing with electric blue energy as I saw lightning bolts sparking out of him, his angry green eyed gaze suddenly turns electric blue as he glares daggers at my dad Who stares at him in complete shock.

Ace: HOLY SH*T!!!!!

Dusk: uhoh. Now you've done it, Ace.

Ace: J-JUST SHUT UP, DUSK!!!! WILL YA?!?!

Then another harpoon shot at us but this time it missed but scrapes the side of the car causing my door to fly open.........and me to fly out of the car! but I luckily grabbed the door just in time.

Sonic and Ace: ASHLEY!!!!

Ashley: you know what? I had ENOUGH WITH YOU TWO. ⚡️Ever since you two met, I thought you're going to get along really well, but NOW I REALIZE I WAS COMPLETELY WRONG. Instead of keeping us safe, you two ALWAYS FIGHT LIKE A GODDAMN MARRIED COUPLE and I am sorry that I swore, BUT I HAD TO WITH YOU TWO ACTING LIKE GODDAMN IDIOTS!!!!!⚡️