Todoroki "4": I'll Fight For Him Back

"What are you doing to him?!?!" I shout, trying to pull away from this alternate universe version of me.

   "Relax I'm not going to hurt him." Izuku says, picking Midoriya up and flying away.

The other me lets go and I turn to him. I'm not reckless as Bakugou or take matters into my own and go for my goal as Kirishima, but I want to hurt then both rigjt now... Izuku and Shoto.

   "I dont wish to split you two apart. But let him at least realize that himself." Shoto says to me. I glare.

   "Why did he knock put Midoriya?"

   "Izuku is... Fascinated by the peculiar resemblance between both of them. He'll talk to your Midoriya and then realize you two must stay together and come to find us." Shoto says.

I'm no type to deny any logic I'm not aware of, but after Midoriya was just knocked out... I can't trust them. So, I just simply not in understanding and back up keeping space between us.

    "Well night's falling so come on. Let's get to my place." He levatates himself a bit off the ground and motions for me to follow.

As much as I don't trust him, if he's sure his Izuku is going to bring Midoriya back to me then I will have to stay near him.

I walk, following him and his speed to a nicely temperatured area. There were other fairies of my class members and people unrecognizable.

   "In here." Shoto says, opening a door to a house seemingly shaped as a acorn cap. I walk in to find it a welcoming sky blue coloring, and even tho everything in here was hand made it looks incredible.

Shoto sits on the couch and shuts his eyes. I sit in the chair on the other side of the room, trying to keep the distance.

I think of what Midoriya may be going thru. Pain, abuse, or being asked so many questions that he starts panicking thinking he's being targeted.

    "Izuku just finished asking questions and realized Midoriya wants you to know he's safe. In other words they're on their way here." Shoto explains. I nod, relieved that he'll be here.