Kirishima "2": My Fantasy

We spent a while to explain everything to Aizawa Sensai. But then he wanted to get the story from the other two... Even tho he had to wait for the other to wake up.

I decided to drift into a day dream....

Bakugou and I were finishing up a fight together and one villain was aiming for him, but I pushed him out of the way only being yanked by him.

"You idiot! I'm not losing you!" He says wrapping his arms around me. I smirk and look at him putying my legs around his.

"Bakugou, I don't want you hurt. I would die for you~." I say kissing at his jawline. I hear him groan.

"Shitty Hair, if you die I'm killing myself to join you in hell." I chuckle.

"How do you know I'm going to hell?" I ask, kissing his neck.

"Because having gay sex isn't going to allow you into heaven." He kisses me catching me off guard. I deepen the kiss and move closer to his body.

Soon enough, I feel his tongue run across my bottom lip. I gape my mouth open to the feel of his tongue and he slips it into my mouth and holds the back of my head. 'Wow. This feels so good.'

I grab his face as he wraps his tongue around mine. I fight him for dominates so he can get rougher. And as I thought.... He does. Starting by grinding and making me moan.

"Ahh~ Katsuki~" I moan, pulling from the kiss.

"Yes kirishima?"

All of the sudden I realize that wasnt my imagination and look at Bakugou.

"Hmm?" He glares at me.

"You said my name. What is it you want, dumnbass?" He asks.

I must have said his name aloud... If he know he might hate me!

"Well...err.... When do you want to know-.... When you want to redo that da- day out together?" I screwed up that question.

"How about tomorrow. Even tho I wanted to today I would like to as soon as I can." He says.

He sounds determined in something.... But what is it?

"Ok I'll tell Sero to help Kaminary with his expirament." I pull out my phone and text Sero.

❤shark boi!❤ : bro may I ask smt from u?

✖tape bro✖ : sure whats up?

❤shark boi!❤ : can you help Kami with his double charge idea tomorrow?

✖tape bro✖ : yeah and I'll try to tell him its a bad idea.

❤shark boi❤ : thanks bro I owe you!

✖tape bro✖ : yep a thing of flex tape seal!

❤shark boi!❤ : ok bro you got it!

I put my phone in my pocket and look at Bakugou.

He seems... Looser.... As if he just got something off his chest.... My eyes move to his shirt. God... I wish he would take it off just for me...

But I wonder how Todoroki and Midoriya are....