Prologue

We come flying in the door to my apartment, our mouths basically attacking each other. His tongue tangles with mine, and my body erupts with need.

Alex and I are celebrating one year together and I am about to get laid. What more could I ask for?

This is the longest relationship I've been in. And I'm 20, how pathetic is that? I usually end up freaking out a few months into a relationship. Hence why they don't last very long.

And love? I never felt it, but I feel it with him. But he doesn't need to know that, yet.

Pushing me up against the wall, he grabs my wrists, putting them above my head. Gently assaulting my neck with his tongue, he bites my skin lightly, knowing exactly where to go.

"Alex." I moan louder than I intend.

I'm never quiet, he knows this by now. I just can't help it, when I feel good, why not let the world know?

He pulls back and looks at me with lust in his eyes. His gorgeous hazel eyes barely showing because of how blown his pupils are.

Weaving my fingers in his hair, I pull him toward me, biting his bottom lip before sliding my tongue in to meet his.

The familiar desire that burns in me when I am with him is building.

"Fuck me." I say between kisses.

There isn't anything wrong with a little foreplay, but what can I say- I'm impatient.

Just the thought of his big thick cock being inside me makes me want to melt.

We somehow find our way into my bedroom. He takes off his shirt and I can't help but stare. His strong defined muscles on display for only me.

Less gawking more action. My vagina tells me. She's a bossy one.

I push him on the bed and straddle him. I rake my fingernails down his chest making my way lower to...

Oh, hello there big guy.

I get up quickly to pull his pants and boxers down. I quickly remove my clothes as well.

I grab a condom and roll onto his wonderfully talented penis. I sink myself onto him and I gasp. I forget how big he is sometimes.

I begin to ride him, hitting all the spots that drive me crazy. I like to take control. And he doesn't complain.

I start out slow as I roll my hips, helping me slowly make my way up to my climax.

"Yes, Jackie." He growls in my ear. "Just like that." He says before slapping my ass.

A deep moan comes out of my mouth.

I know I am getting close. Like I said I am impatient, so I start bouncing up and down as I begin to scream. Told you, I am loud.

"Yes, yes, yes!" I say as his dick continuously hits my gspot.

"I'm coming!" He grunts loudly.

And just like that we both can't hold back our noises as we enjoy our bliss.

I stand up and go to the bathroom to pee.

He follows me to the bathroom to dispose of the condom.

Alex has this thing that he wants to always check the condom to make sure it's still in tact. So he fills it up with a little water to see if it leaks.

"Shit." He says.

"What?" I say while I wipe.

I get up and make my way to the sink to wash my hands.

"The condom." He says terrified. "There's a hole in it."

"It's fine." I dry my hands on the towel. "You know I'm on the pill."

He throws the condom in the trash angrily. "I don't care. We'll go to the pharmacy so you can buy the morning after pill."

"Hold up!" I say throwing the towel on the counter. "I'm not spending like 50 bucks on a pill I don't need." I argue. "Not only am I on the pill, but my period is in like two days, I'll be fine."

"I don't want to risk it." He says trying not to raise his voice at me.

"I know my body pretty well, dude." I snap as I walk away.

Coming up behind me, he takes a deep breath and massages my shoulders. "I'm sorry I just don't want kids. It freaks me out."

I give a dry chuckle. "You think I do? I'm 20 years old. I'm not ready for that!"

"No." He says firmly. "I don't want kids. Ever."

I sit in shock, not even caring that we are both naked.

"You never told me that." I say trying to stay calm.

"I just thought it would be assumed." He says sitting next to me.

"Assumed how?"

"Well, I'm telling you now."

I stare off into space. There it is. The one thing he could say to make me freak out.

"We're done." I say definitively.

"What?" He says shocked.

"This relationship. It's over." I say with absolutely no doubt. "I can't continue a relationship with someone who doesn't want kids and just what? Hope you change your mind?"

"But." He says about to argue, but can tell that there's no point.

"Just go." I stay on the bed staring off into space not saying anything. Just waiting for him to leave.

He quickly puts his clothes on and leaves without a word.

And just like that, I ruined another relationship.