Chapter eight

『︎𝙵𝙴𝙴𝙻 𝚂𝙾𝙼𝙴𝚃𝙷𝙸𝙽𝙶』︎

[☾★ ]¢нαρтєя єιgнт: тнє υρѕι∂є ∂σωи[☾★ ]

『︎𝙵𝙴𝙴𝙻 𝚂𝙾𝙼𝙴𝚃𝙷𝙸𝙽𝙶』︎

SALEM THORN WAS STARTING TO QUESTION JUST HOW INSANE THIS WHOLE THING WAS. Although he knew it was crazy from the very beginning,it didn't change the fact that he didn't like this. "So,we are really just leaving a bunch of twelve- years-old pre-teens alone? In this crazy,monster hunting situation? Is that the best idea?"

Before they knew it,they were at the Byers house,unloading all the weapons they had brought before. And where quick to set everything up. And the traps and weapons where set,Salem couldn't help but,think what would happen if someone else walked in?

Salem watched for a moment,listening to the plan. "Remember..."
"Straight into Will's room. And-"

"Don't step in the trap. Yeah,got it." Salem breathed out,trying to think of the percent this plan actually had at being successful,which didn't succeed being he was horrible at math.

His head snapped up,seeing them place the knives onto there hands. "On three. One...two....you don't have to do this-"

Salem's was about to slice his hand upon,when,the number three never came. "Jonathan stop talking." He glanced up,seeing Jonathan stare at Nancy,worried and concerned. "I'm just saying,you don't have to-"

Jonathan was interrupted when Nancy yelled three,then three teens slicing their hands open.

『︎𝙵𝙴𝙴𝙻 𝚂𝙾𝙼𝙴𝚃𝙷𝙸𝙽𝙶』︎

Salem wrapped up his hand,having done this before a couple of other times,it was easy. "Did you hear that?"

Nancy turned,making both boys looked up,She the sound happened again. "It's just the wind. Don't worry. My mom,she said the lights speak when it comes."