Chapter 1 - Assemble

***i just want to say that this story doesn't focus on one ship but it will focus on all of them, though most importantly their development as friends. Don't get mad at me please***

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Nobody's POV
"FUCKING HELL. PUT IT OUT. PUT. IT OOOUT." Jimin screams, covered in fire frantically trying to put it out.

"NOoo. Oh fuck. Oh shit. Not my babies." Namjoon screamed at his broken laptops on the ground beside the shuttle.

"We're gonna die. We're gonna die. We're gonna die. We're gonna die" Jin chants rocking back and forth in corner of the front section of the shuttle

"SHOW YOURSELF YOU CRAZY ASSHOLE. THIS IS NOT THE TIME TO GO INVISIBLE TAEHYUNG" Jungkook screams, furiously feeling the air hoping to find the invisible man.

"Come at me hoe. You green faced bitch." Hoseok says taunting the alien he's morphed himself to look like.

"Chill the FUCK out Jimin and help us you useless fuck. Just put the fucking fire out and stop panicking so damn much." Yoongi says angrily trying to help fight off the aliens with Hoseok.

"Jin. Get up. Nobody is going to die. And Namjoon, you're over reacting. You can just make more later. For fucks sake. Why am I not getting paid for this shit." Armani says trying to help Namjoon and Jin calm down and stop crying.

✨⭐️✨

~A few weeks before the present~

Namjoon POV
I'm currently working in the warehouse I turned into my invention making facility. I have been trying for months to make my latest invention work but every time I tried it out, it failed horribly. I won't give up on it though because I feel that it could work this time if only I just-

"All citizens line up in front of Yerisha Central. Immediately. Or else there will be consequences you do not want to face" the sound system blasted interrupting Namjoon of his work.

"Well shit. I was almost done but guess I'll just finish when I get back. No problem" I shrugged and headed towards the outside as instructed.

I arrive at the government building and see the other couple of hundred people lined up in front of the building along with me.

The leaders came forth and announced "We have gathered you all here to form a team. This team will be chosen completely at random and will be sent off on a mission. Step forward to the front when you are acknowledged by a soldier."

The soldiers that we noticed have been pacing back and forth begin scanning the lines of people to chose for members of this team the leaders spoke of.

I see a soldier getting closer to me and he stops in front of me.

"State your name" he says with a tight face.

"Kim Namjoon"

"Proceed to the front and you will be given further instruction"

Fuck, I don't wanna be on this team. What are they gonna make me do? Are they going to make me do something disgusting like dive into that lake that smells like goat ass? I really hope not. Id rather be suffocated by sweaty socks instead. Or maybe theyre Gonna inslave me and make me breed with some kinda animal. You're thinking too much again Joon. Get it together.