𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐞𝐧

I awoke to the repeated vibration of my phone. Three missed calls from Sadie, two missed calls from Noah, one missed call and five texts from Millie, two texts from Cammy, a text from Naomi, and hundreds of Instagram notifications.

Naturally, my only thought was, who died?

-----

Camouflage

Camouflage

My mom doesn't want me hanging out with you anymore

Sorry

Read 6:41am

-----

Mills

Mills

I'm on your side

Just by the way

I support you

Even if you do drugs

And sleep around

Read 6:43am

-----

Nao Fun

Nao Fun

If you want to talk, I'm always open

Read 6:44am

-----

What the hell was going on? I don't do drugs. I don't sleep around. In fact, I've never slept with anyone before. And now, Cammy can't hang out with me anymore?

I decided to call Sadie and see what she had to say about all of this.

(Left- Sadie, Right- Eleanor)

Calling Kitchen Sink

Hey, why is everyone freaking out?

I'll fill you in, but my parents don't want me hanging out with you anymore, but I'm going to anyways. If anyone asks, you're Cammy.

Okay? What happened?

Apparently, you do drugs. Lots of drugs. I don't judge you, you do you.

But I don't?

You don't have to deny it, Eleanor. Also, you sleep around. Again, not a bad thing, I don't judge you for it.

I don't do drugs, and I've never slept with anyone before!

Okay! I believe you. Just, good luck getting everyone else to believe you.

What do you mean?

Everyone knows. Teachers, students, even parents.

Holy shit. What do I do?

I don't know.

Thanks for letting me know, Sadie.

Bye. See you at school.

Bye.

-----

What the fuck do I do? 

There's no way Sienna wasn't involved in this. All I can do is deny it.

What will my parents think?

Who knows.

Will this ruin my chance to get into Juilliard?

Most certainly.

What does Noah think of me now?

He probably hates me, and thinks I'm gross. There's zero chance I'm calling him back.

Shit.

-----

Mia Speaks:

THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH HAVING SEX WITH PEOPLE!!!!! YOU ARE SUPER COOL!!!! I LOVE YOU AND APPRECIATE YOU!!!!!

ALSO THERE'S NOTHING WRONG WITH EXPERIMENTING WITH DRUGS!!!! YOU SHOULDN'T BE JUDGED FOR THIS STUFF!!!! (unless it becomes an issue, then it's a problem)

Just wanted to make that very clear.

This was kind of a filler chapter. Sorry.

I really like doing this kind of formatting, with the text messages, phone calls, and instagram posts, so I think I'll be doing more of these kinds of formats.

Don't forget to Vote, Share, Comment, Follow, and all that jazz. Please don't be a ghost reader!

Thanks <3