5: Running Late?

How did I forget something so big? What if I went and Olivia saw us and she thought I was a side and would come and attack me?

I nodded my head at the idea of eating with them "sure, I'm going home now bye!"

*Next Day*

I had texted Taehyung I couldn't go to breakfast with him, I really didn't wanna be intruding their relationship since Olivia talked the world about her boyfriend yet we all knew it was Tae.

I changed into a simple white short dress and added the same earrings with some white wedges. I put on my light makeup and let my hair flow down today. It looked nice straight and natural. I grabbed my bag calling the girls "you guys already there?"

"Yup! Just waiting on you, say bye to jimin already and come!" You heard avians giggling in the background and you shook uour head. "Of course , bye and I was not with jimin" I reminded them that before they could continue on saying these outrageous things.

***
Breakfast was very much fun but before I knew it I was late for going up and starting your day with jimin.

"Oh fudge, you guys I have to go and see Jimin!" I yelled grabbing my iced coffee and stood up quick. I hurriedly said bye and ran out, fixing my dress while running since it kept going up.

I signed in "hey Lindsey jimin here?" You said wishing he was just running late. "He's mad today, you're late by 10 minutes."

"I know and I'm so sorry-"

"That's not professional you do know that-"

"Yes I do but-"

"Just go" she snapped at me, and I quickly went onto the elevator and sighed. What kind of grudge was she holding onto me? Did she like jimin?

Hmm maybe she does.

I ran down the hall saying hi to the boys while they all looked and laughed a bit knowing I was late.

I swung the door opened and sat down my iced coffee down and bag grabbing a hold of my breathe.

"You're late-"

I put my hand up to grab my breathe even more, before letting him continue.

He walked up to me and roughly grabbing me by the waist "you're gonna get punished babygirl, go grab my coffee and sandwich quick." I nodded slowly, and twirled for him, "you like" I simply said, short dresses was his favorite.

"I love it, but go on before I get even more mad and rip it off you" he said sitting back down and continuing what he was working on.

I nodded and hurriedly brought his coffee and sand which and worked, doing emails, writing some details for the houses. Paying not to much attention to jimin.

"Get over here" he said, I stood up and walked over to him, "yes? Everything fine?"

He pats his lap, "come here,this is where your working for today."

"Jimin we shouldn't-"

"No you listen to me now, sit down and work" he annoyingly said.

I nodded and did as told, getting comfortable and put my dress down even more.

Although as much as I enjoyed working I couldn't do it.

Not with his hands running up my body and under my dress and around my thighs or my arms, kissing the back of my shoulder with loving kisses.

"If you don't finish your work we're gonna have to stay longer" he said through the kisses, I catched my own breathe before anything can continue, I worked.

I worked but even as much as I could, I was so distracted by the way his energy was all in me, the way he touched and the way his kisses. I was melting in his arms. I was in love with it. Too in love with it.

His hand was in my inner thigh which reached higher up. I gasped slowly and grabbed his hand "Mr.Park-" I said nervously, my hand shaking in sweat.

Did he have this with every girl he had to work with? If so i was scared, what if we fell in love?

"No you continue your work" he slapped my hand away and put it up to continue to work."

"O-oh ok" I said. This would be a long two hours.

***

Jimin held my hand as we both ran down to his car and went to his house for dinner.

"Let's go quickly" he said, biting his lip looking at me with that dress on had this effect on him. It made him feel different, his face and the way he was acting could tell it all.

The sexual tension was higher than usual, he would grasp his hand onto my thigh and squeeze it sometimes as we ate. I tried to ignore him, but that would just let him do it even more. I finished quickly and looked down at his hand "Mr Park, I should really head out" I said before I do anything I'm gonna regret. I couldn't sleep with him, as much as my body craved for his, I couldn't. But that was slowly proven wrong.

** MATURE CONTENT AHEAD **

"Dont" he simply said

I turned around looking at him confused.

He stood up and got closer to me, kissing me slowly, with his plumped lips. I kissed back the same way, the way his lips were craving onto mine, I just let myself go.

The kiss got deeper, his tongue in my mouth exploring all new kinds of things, while squeezing my thighs and running it up, removing my hair out the way of it. He pulled onto it tilting my head back for more entrance, we had kept the make out session for more, before he pulled away, suckling against my neck leaving hickeys, groaning a bit while leaving them everywhere. Some as dark as the night, before going down to my chest, I breathed heavy while holding onto him, pulling him closer for more of his attention.

He grabbed me by my waist and held me up holding me up while putting his arms on my ass, he continued kissing my neck while I breathed heavy, pulling on his hair a bit biting my lip. "Do you want me princess?" His hot breathe against mine, whispering so low I could barely hear it.

"And if I do Mr.Park, what's gonna happen" I slowly said, rubbing our noses together, wanting his kisses, he kissed me passionately and pulled on my lower lip. "Nothing babygirl,don't  worry about it." He said smirking before entering his room, putting me down and taking off the dress slowly, kissing his way down to my chest, rubbing his hands against them, while taking off my bra. I leaned in to kiss him lovingly while he took off his clothes, he pressed himself against me and I moaned softly, wrapping my legs around his waist as he moved himself against me, breathing heavy and looking at me, I kissed his neck a few times leaving my own marks on him before nodding my head accepting his offer.

The next two hours were filled with eachother lost in lust and our bodies.

I couldn't believe it.

I just slept with my boss.

And I enjoyed it.

A/N UH OH WHATS TONNA HAPPEN, I hope you guys enjoy this small little ;) chapter, I hope you guys are enjoying the book!

@sweetetherealspjm