Two: Lights, Camera

It was quiet for a moment, before he started working as if I was just on his lap for nothing. I didn't wanna question it cause I was really enjoying it. Heck if this is all I gotta do then I  won't have a problem at all.

"Alright baby, I gotta meeting in a few minutes. Highlight these dates for me then set them on my table when you're done" he gives me a stack of papers.

"Ok Mr Park" I replied. Forgetting he likes to be called jimin. "It's jimin to you babygirl, don't forget" he brushed his arm around his waist kissing my neck before leaving fixing his tux while doing so.

I just stood there. Speechless as to what just happened.

I stopped before going over to my desk doing as told. It was rather fun, peaceful and quiet. I finished rather quickly since it was just a few dates.

I was bored, I started rolling around in my chair before spotting a picture of him with his hyungs.

They were all handsome.

All 7 of them.

"Wow" I said stroking the glass of the frame so gently, I was admiring jimin the most. He was definitely handsome, and his gorgeous eyes.

I was falling for him.

***

It was 7:30 and the sun was setting creating a wave of beautiful colors plastered onto the sky. The view from up here was definitely one of the best I've ever seen.

"You ready to go princess?" Jimin looked up at me . He's been calling agents, staging houses and setting up more opening houses from the hills of Seoul. And finally he was done.

Me on the other hand had been answering the door for him. There was a phone on the small table that would ring whenever someone requested to see jimin. I would always answer "This is Mr.Parks Office, Victoria speaking who's calling?" It'd always be one of his hyungs or other agents waiting to set up a meeting or some sort of important offers.

Not to mention the paperwork held and the drinks I had to bring him. Non alcoholic of course.

"Just finished up right now, why!?" I was confused. I thought he'd just say bye then leave.

"To go eat something of course, how does some dumplings sound?" He asked me, while grabbing his coat, and his office bag he had for the work he I assume was for when he got home to do.

"It's fine Jimin, I got food at my home that I could perfectly eat, no worries" I told him. I didn't want him to spend a penny on me.

"It wasn't a question, you're coming with us, the others are waiting c'mon my girl"

What's with these names? Would he call the other women who worked here baby, my girl, and princess? Hopefully he did. It can't be only me. I would be embarrassed cause we're not even dating.

I grab my bag I brought with me. It was cold, I tried to play it off "alright I'm ready then". He held the door open for me as I walked out his office. He had locked the doors and grabbed a hold of my hand pretty tight. Walking onto the elevator the AC was even more colder, I held myself for a bit before shivering a bit hoping he doesn't notice.