4: Tread Lightly

"Oh my god Christine you can't just say that to her, jeez" one of the girls had said

"No I wouldn't sleep with Mr.Park- isn't that against the rules" I said blushing from cheek to cheek.

"Who would know" one of them said smirking.

"Anyways let me introduce you to the group" Christine had said.

So each boys had their own assistant.

Christine was Namjoons

Isabelle was Hoseoks

Destiny was Jins

Lindsey (not the receptionist) was Yoongis

Aviana was Jungkooks

And finally, Olivia was Taehyungs

"We're really good assistants from the company OXC (idk), do you know? I still can't believe they replaced you with Stephanie, not thats it bad but Stephanie and Jimin were really close." Aviana said.

"Oh no, I was requested for the interview from another company, but what do you mean they were close?" I said curiously, if they were a couple and the only reason why Jimin had fire her was cause they found out. Then he was cheating on her with me, and I did not wanna be a side.

"They knew things, and he would take her everywhere, I think they were dating before the company had found out and got really mad. So Jimin has broken up with her. But she was really nice". Olivia added.

So they're all friends with her

Great, the girl that hates me all has her close friends working with me and almost found out what happened.

"So are you and jimin..ya know, hooking up?" Christine said quietly.

"No no it's not like that, I know my limits I'm just his assistant." I simply said back, it's not their place to know if we were. For some reason other than all the questions asked they were all genuinely nice.

We had talked for most of the meeting, paying attention when needed and exchanged numbers.

"I like you Victoria, you're not like a Stephanie. Not that she was bad, but you're definitely different." Isabelle said showing her smile, it fit her really well. Just like Hoseok. His smile was your favorite.

"Alright Boys, and assistants, you're excused." The Accountant said.

Jimin had stood and shook hands with I think her name was Hanna? They exchanged loving looks. I felt my stomach hurt a bit, it felt weird. I didn't think too much from it tho. I'm not his girl.

The girls went with their bosses, and I went to mine slowly. "Here hold this for me my love" he handed me his work he had written down. "I have to check on some of the houses, you wanna come with me?" He grabbed some car keys, before heading to the office. I followed him and put his paperwork down as well I wrote down the girls number down on my notebook. I wanted to be friends with them. It wouldn't hurt.

"Sure why not, do I need to take anything?"

"No it's fine baby, let's go quickly I need a lot of things to do today" He held my hand heading out, fixing his tux and going down to the receptionist. "Thank you so much Lindsey" he smiled at her as he would, she smiled before seeing us holding hand. Her smiled quickly faded and it turned into a shocked look.

I noticed but didn't say anything, hopefully no one sees us holding hands. Not that it's bad but if anyone took a picture of us, then it's gonna look bad.

He quickly walked down to the parking lot. I saw Destiny and Isabelle heading out probably for their break time, I waved at them smiling not forgetting me and Jimin were holding hands. He was walking pretty fast and I tried catching up, they smiled back before noticing our hands, trying not to make a look and quickly headed out.

Was it something bad? I didn't question it too much.

***

After looking out the houses, we went to grab a bite before heading back to the office, I was serving myself some water when I saw Christine running
To me showing me the picture that was taken of me and Jimin laughing while walking to the car holding hands. It made it seem like we were a couple, but we weren't even close to dating.

"What is this?" She said

"A picture"

"Yea but why are you guys holding hands like a happy couple?"

"We're just friends that's all-" I saw what the header had said

NEW: STEPHANIES REPLACEMENT? PARK JIMIN IN NEW RELATIONSHIP

I gasped "Oh my god?!"

"Oh my god-" Jimin had passed by us,
Probably was looking for me since I was taking my time. I turned to look at him. "Can't you tell them something, before they put it out even more please Jimin"

"I can" he looked at the pic kinda mad.

"Who sent you that picture Christine?"

"Aviana, she found it online, I'll let her send it to you guys." She quickly scurried back to Namjoon since she was needed.

I quickly went back to the office, checking every online newspaper I knew, luckily only two had taken pictures of us but still. I'm no replacement, and I'm definitely
Not in a relationship with jimin as much as I would enjoy it, it wouldn't work out.

Jimin started calling the reporters he was pacing with one hand in his pocket "please do so, thank you so much" he smiled hanging up, sitting down sighing. "Good thing they're taking it down, I didn't mean to do that beautiful I'm sorry"

"It's not your fault don't sweat it"

"Here I have some things for you to type out, once you're done. You could head home." He simply said, Aww no dinner today.

"Alright" I smiled at him and started my typing. The girls were blowing up my phone, Olivia had made a group chat calling it "CEO hoes 😎", I laughed at the name, turning it silent but it still made quite the vibration.

"Who is that?" Jimin said quite annoyed.

"It's the girls, I'm friends with them."

"Just don't let them get in your head, they're the gossipers and know too much sometimes" he said, typing some emails out.

"I know what I'm talking about, don't worry"

"And if they mention Stephanie do not reply anything of us or you working for me, trust me you do not wanna mess with her, she's the worst." He said, "promise me?"

"I promise." I was kinda scared. What could Stephanie do to me? I started thinking a lot. She could clearly have a say on how close I was with the boys and the girls and she could blackmail me for it. I had to tread lightly here then.

"You planning on going anywhere tonight my love?"

"Uhh I don't know yet, probably not tho now let me work" you said to him, glaring playfully which made him laugh.

***

"Alright girls, I'm heading out" I said bye to each of them. I am 100% that they're secretly dating their bosses. It was so obvious, the look in the eyes, what they wore and how they were around them. It was like a secret couple. And only a few people knew.

"Bye, wanna head out for breakfast tomorrow? We all eat at the same cafe it'd be nice for you to join"
Olivia said smiling big.

Then you remembered something quick.

Taehyung had invited you.

A/N OOOPOPOOSPSODP I hope you guys are enjoying my book hehe, bye bye

@sweetetherealspjm