Part 1

Tonight was our anniversary, we had been dating for 2 months and it was the best time of my life.We decided to just watch a scary movie and eat popcorn and talk at Niall's place like we always do.
"Hey can you put the movie in, the popcorn is almost done!"Niall yelled from the kitchen.
"Sure, just hurry up I want to watch Annabelle."I yelled playfully.
"Oh calm down, people are still going to die anytime of the day we watch it."
"Spoiler alert, now come on it's starting."
I turned the lights off and grabbed the blanket for Niall and I and sat down on the couch. I was wearing my pjs which was a tank top that showed my black lace bra underneath, which I intentionally did and grey sweatpants and black lace matching underwear. Niall and I always wore casual clothes/pjs on all our dates, it was our little tradition he said but I think he just wants to see my bra.He sat down next to me and I curled up and laid my head on his chest.
"Your staying the night right?"I said sadly.
"Of course I am, in your bed?"
"Ya."I said in a hush tone.
"What's the matter?"He said worriedly.
"I just don't want you to leave, I know you have to go on tour in 8 months."
"It's ok I'll always be here for you, lets watch the movie and eat popcorn .Eating always makes me feel better."He said with a grin.
"I know it does."I shot back.
We started watching the movie and got to the part where the killers were in her house and came up behind her in her house and stabbed her.I was so scared I jumped and buried my head in Niall's neck and pulled the blanket over my head.
"It's ok princess, I'm here ,no one can hurt you."He said bravely.
"Are you sure?"
"Yes, every thing is fine."He said and placed a kiss on my head, and then another one ,and another one until he slipped under the blanket and was kissing my neck.He stopped and then looked at my and smashed his lips into mine. He kissed me like he was waiting to do it all night.He put his hand on the small of my back and his other on the back of my neck.His tongue slid across the bottom of my lip begging for entrance, I decided not to let him in ,just to play him.
"What did you do that for?"he said almost sad.
"Because I can!" I said mocking him.
"Your going to pay for that." He said with a grin.
___________________________
Sorry it's kinda bad but just wait until part 3. ;)