They Meet mrflimflam - Chapter 2

Torcher Got up to play the game with the players. Torcher grabbed his torch gun and killed Baconnboy7. Solider's started popping out of the holes and zizzy started hitting them down. Solider fell on top on torcher and they both blushed. All the players were spectating someone. mrflimflam. mrflimflam walked in on it and pushed them to kiss and covered them with a blanket, he ran to open the red door and got stuff to escape.

Parasee: Hey guys have you see-
Torcher: Its not what it looks like!!!
Solider: i- who- what-

Parasee backed off but took a picture and posted it in instagram.

(TIME SKIP)

Torcher was sitting at the bench near the red key door upstairs. Solider saw torcher sitting alone and decided to sit next to him. I put my head on torcher's should and kissed him. Torcher blushed and held soldier's cheek while still kissing him. Parasee snuck and took more pictures. 

MRFLIMFLAM ESCAPED!

Torcher: Ugh, Darn it.
Solider: That interrupted our kiss.

Torcher carried solider to the beds and put him on his bed. Torcher laid on his own bed and slept. Torcher randomly woke up at 2:56 AM. He woke up soldier on accident. Soldier groaned and woke up. "Good morning.." Solider said. Torcher got up and saw mrflimflam. "Hey, mrflimflam good work escaping today.". "Thanks!" he replied. "What are you doing up?". "Eh looking for parasee" he replied. Torcher went back to his bed to sleep and so did soldier.

Parasee's P.O.V:
I was hiding from mrflimflam. The games i like to play! I giggled like a anime girl. I ran as fast and hid on top of the fences. "FOUND YOU PARASEE!" Mrflimflam said. I screamed. "Game over." I said.