Staying up till noon - Chapter 4

I woke up because i couldn't sleep. Soldier was still sleeping so i got up carefully to sit at the river. Parasee popped up from the tree. "What are you doing up this late?" He asked. "I don't know i should be asking you that." I replied. I bit an apple and dipped my feet into the water. "When are ya gonna marry him?" Parasee asked. "WHAT!!! I mean... What?" I screamed in suprisement. I didn't expect him to say that. i finished my apple and threw it away. i Huffed and put on a face of disapproval at Parasee. He laughed. "I was joking!" He said. I softly laughed, Smiling sheepishly. Parasee popped back into the tree. I heard footprints. It was Sheepy! What was she doing here? I ran up the tree with Parasee and Stayed quiet. i left my mask down there! But she walked passed it. I quickly lowered myself to grab it and then went back into the tree. I whispered, "Is this why you were hiding?". "Yes indeed" He whispered back.I quickly ran back to my tent and Parasee stayed in the tree. I guess he slept there. I went back in bed. Soldier cuddled me again and i blushed even more than the first time.

PARASEE TIME!
Parasee's P.O.V:
I looked around since torcher was gone. i found a apple and decided to eat it. i hung down from the tree. "hey sheepy! long time no see eh?" i said. She nodded and said, "I'm looking for zizzy have you seen her?". "Purple tent" i replied. She thanked me and talked to zizzy for a while.