Breakfast Section

A/N: Hey! I hope you all are doing well. I really hope you enjoy this story. Feel free to leave any comments on the chapters if you want. This is going to be my first Jonas Brother Fan-Fiction and my first fan-fic that I have ever wrote. I love the Jonas Brothers too much. I am actually deffinitely a combination of the Jonas Brothers. I am like all three brothers in one person. Anyways, enough chitchatting. Onto the story!

3 days before the concert

Tara's POV

I heard footsteps as someone came rushing into my room. "Tara! Wakie Wakie eggs and backie!" Lexi says excited while shaking me to wake me up.

"Lexi, why did you think it would be a good time to wake me up at 6:30 in the morning? Go back to sleep." I said still trying to fall back asleep.

"I need you to wake up now, it's an emergency!" Lexi says sarcastically.

"Whatever it is Jefferson started it" I say while laughing.

"Tara, is that another Hamilton reference again?" Lexi asked. 

"Yup!" I said excitedly.

"Tara, you know we get annoyed by every reference you make every single day." Lexi says like she is annoyed.

"Well, I love Hamilton so much and I memorized the entire musical the first time I ever heard it." I said jumping up and down with joy.

"Well, can you stop saying so many Hamilton references all the time?" Lexi asked.

"Ok." I said ready to make another reference.

"You promise?" Lexi asked knowing that I would say yes.

"I promise." I said excitedly.

"Good." She said gladly.

"You satisfied or are you helpless?" I asked jumping up and down with joy while laughing.

"Tara!" Lexi said annoyingly.

I was laughing while Lexi left my room and closed my door and went downstairs.

I walked down the stairs and saw Lexi watching TV. "What are you watching Lexi?"

I peeked over her shoulder and saw that she was watching Jonas and she knows that it is my favorite TV Show. "Jonas!" I said excitedly. "You can't be watching that show without me being there." I said

"Well, you're here so we can watch it now." She said while shoving her face with strawberries.

She decides to change the TV show to Pretty Little Liars while I was walking to the kitchen and see Samantha cooking pancakes with Strawberries.

Sylvia  and Jenna both came running downstairs to the smell of Pancakes.

"Pancakes!" Sylvia and Jenna and I all screamed making Samantha jump and made a pancake go onto the ceiling.

"You're gonna have to clean up that." Sylvia said while her,Jenna and I all laughed

" I am perfectly aware of that." Samantha says giving us a look

" What can we say except  you're welcome." I said smiling