Morning after the Sleepover

Tara's POV
Wow! Am I really dating Nick Jonas right now? This is not real at all. When I woke up the next morning after the sleepover being last night, I looked right next to me and I saw Nick fast asleep. His beautiful brown hair was a mess but a good mess, I loved it. I told Jordan, Sasha, and Jenn that I am dating Nick and Lexi is dating Joe. They all jumped with joy and it was amazing. Me, Lexi, Joe, and Nick has a zoom with them and we told them that we were dating and the all screamed. Me and Lexi looked at each other and smiled. We were so excited that we got to date Joe and Nick. Me and Lexi decided to throw parties to celebrate us being in relationships and also having fun with our friends and family.
Jenn's POV
I am so excited to see Tara and Lexi, they are all amazing people so them dating the Jonas Brothers Is so amazing. I love Nick Jonas so much so Im going to be visiting Tara and Nick a lot so I get to hang out with them. I am so excited for the parties.
Nick's POV
This is unbelievable, I am now dating the girl of my dreams. I know how much she means to me and I always for some reason see glares in Joes eyes when he speaks to Tara which I find very akward because I love Tara more than she ever knows. Tara is going to be throwing a party soon for us two dating to have fun and meet each others families and good friends and it will be awsome. I feel like the happiest man alive right now. I love Tara too much it hurts and I just want us to to be wrapped in chains and make everybody else jelous of us two being together. I will make it happen sooner than later, just wait and see for yourself. Watch out Tara, your Nicky is coming for your love. She has definitely gotten me in chains for her love and I am a lovebug for the first time yesterday. I finally found the missing part of me and I'm over the edge and breathless I never thought that Id catch this lovebug again but I did with Tara. I blush everytime Joe and Kevin talk about her. Her songs are amazing and I absolutely love Mean to me, Is it love, and One In A Million. They are absolutely incredible and I can't believe it that she wrote these songs(from the author: I did actually write these songs and I wrote a ton more, if any of you didn't know Kevin has gotten alot of hate lately so I wrote him a song, the lyrics will be in a chapter of the book).
9:30pm
I walk into mine and Tara's bedroom and I see Tara just laying there relaxing. She looks amazing in her cute pajamas and she was the best girl God could have ever given me.
"Hey Baby Girl" I ask kissing Tara's Forehead. She smells so good.
"Hey Nicky" She said trying to relax on the bed.
"How are you feeling?" I ask wanting to make out with her.
"I'm feeling fine. Im just trying to stress out and stop my twitching eyelid which bugs me so much"(From Reader: This is also true about me, My left eye other known as my bad eye, eyelid is twitching when I am nervous which is alot and It annoys me so much)
"

Hope you feel better baby Girl" I said while smiling. She knew I was up to something.
"Thanks Nick" She said while smiling.
Our lips connected for a long time until I undid her top and she undid mine. Our lips never stopped touching one anothers. It felt like Heaven to me. I was figitting my purity ring and Tara decided to pull on me so I grabbed a condom and had a blast with Tara. Her moans were so sweet and amazing and she had an amazing smile and it was incredible. We both lost our virignities to each other. It was amazing and really incredible. I love Tara so much and I know that she loves me back. I realized that this was the perfect time to tell Tara that I love her.
"I love you!" I said while ending our afair
"I love you too!" Tara said while rubbing her hand down my back and me rubbing my hands on her waste as we continued to kiss. This was going to be the best night ever. Tara gets to throw a party tomorrow for us two being together and She also gets to tell Lexi that she finally lost her virginity to a Jonas Brother. If it wasn't for that one dude, what was his name again? Edwin was it? If it wasnt for him, I wouldn't have been able to date the girl of my dreams and she never got to date the guy of her dreams aka me lol. I love Tara too much.