Hospitality

Lexi's POV

When the ambulance came we Immediately went to the Hospital and everyone had to leave. Out of Sylvia, Samantha, Jenna and I, I was the most nervous because Tara is my best friend and I don't want to leave her. The stage was 5 minutes away from the hospital so it wasn't that far away. Nobody wanted this to happen to Tara. The doctors put Tara on an antibiotic and brought her to her room. Everyone had to wait in the main lobby and we were all nervous(me especially). When we got the news that Tara is OK we all felt relieved. Tara is the nicest person that I have literally have ever met. She is definitely a combination of all three Jonas Brothers. She is definitely all three Jonas Brothers in one person and I absolutely adore her. She is gonna be a great singer-songwriter/musician/actress/celebrity/coder when she is older and I will definitely be by her side at all times because that is what best friends are for.

Kevin's POV

Nick, Joe , and I all went to the hospital to see if the girl was alright. We would never want one of our hugest fans to be hurt in any way so we went to the hospital and made sure that she was OK. When we got there we saw 4 ladies sitting on the bench and one of them looked like they were crying. 

"Are you alright?" I asked a girl with beautiful wavy hair and beautiful grey-blue eyes.

"Yeah, I guess I'm alright." The girl said upsettingly.

"My name is Kevin. What's yours?" I asked.

"Lexi. Omg your thee Paul Kevin Jonas II!" She said surprisingly.

"Haha Yeah, I am. You can just call me Kevin." I said to her.

She looked like she got a huge smile and decided to hug me out of her tears and I hugged her back. Nick and Joe came walking in and looked concerned. Good thing Daniele, Alena and Valentina were all at home cause I could imagine their faces and Alena's face brightening up. I asked the front desk what had happen to the fan and she told me that a girl named Tara had so many flashbacks that she fainted away at our concert. I remember seeing Joe's and Nick's faces light up in shock and upset. I remember Nick having the confidence to tell me and Joe that he liked Tara and Joe smiled.

Nick's POV

When I saw Tara faint at our concert, I was scared because I had a crush on her once Joe and I looked out of the curtains  to see the fans at the beginning of the concert and I didn't want to loose her so soon. I remember running off stage and Crying in my room. Kevin and Joe closed the evening while I was crying in shock and nerves. Joe came up to my room and asked if he can come in. I said sure and he walked in and he told me that he thinks that Tara will be OK even if she had just fainted on the floor during the end of our concert. The ambulance got to the concert, picked up Tara and brought her into the ambulance, we followed them on the way to the hospital.  When we got to the hospital I was nervous and scared cause I wanted Tara to be OK because I wanted to tell her that I liked her.