Concert Day

It is the day of the Jonas Brothers concert and we were all excited to see the Jonas Brothers. Lexi and I were the most excited to see the boys sing. Everyone knew that I wanted to see the Jonas Brothers so badly so Samantha decided to buy tickets for all of us for front row right side of the stage and I squealed when I saw them for the first time. I was like "This isn't real" when it totally was real. Samantha and Sylvia made signs for them to hold up. On one side of Samantha's sign it had said "Tara likes Nick" and on the the other side it said "Lexi likes Joe". Sylvia's sign said Keep calm and love the Jonas Brothers and also always think positive thoughts and not negative thoughts(I always say that to everyone and I always get a smile from them which makes me feel good inside) and that there is always a good solution off of a bad situation.
Lexi's POV
I was so scared but so excited to go to the concert cause I though Joe wouldn't recognize me. But, I always remembered Tara telling me that I have to always think positive thoughts and not negative thoughts and that there is always a good solution to a bad situation.
I see Tara walking into the room and telling all of us that she was board.
"Guys, I'm board. Can we do something fun?" Tara desperately asked.
"Well, we can always go swimming in the pool." Jenna had stated.
"Yeah, the pool is always a nice and fun place to hang out and we always have the most fun when we are in the pool." I stated to Tara.
"Sure, I guess if you all want to go swimming in our pool than I will too." Tara said
We all went upstairs to our bedrooms and got changed into our bathing suits to go swimming. Everyone got into the pool while I put down my towel on my seat and just decided to lay there and take a nap. Tara decided to get a bucket of water from the pool and decided to dump it on me.
"Tara!" I screamed from being soaking wet. I got straight up and jumped into the pool and started to splash Tara with water.
"Oh, it's on! Water fight!" Tara screamed excitedly. We all started to splash each other in the pool until it was time to get dressed and head out to dinner before the concert.
Tara's POV
Once everyone was done being in the pool, we all decided to head to our bedrooms and get dressed in nice clothes for dinner and the concert.I was over the edge excited that I couldn't even speak. I got dressed quickly into my short red and black dress with my black flats. Our dinner was pretty fancy so we got to wear something fancy to dinner.
We all went to dinner and ate food.
One Hour Later
Once dinner was over, we all decided to go back to our house and got changed into our outfits for the concert. Once I got done getting dressed I heard Samantha and Sylvia singing Jonas Brother songs ,and also songs that Nick and Joe each wrote ,and also Jonas and Jonas L.A songs. I was over the edge excited and I could hardly scream. When I got downstairs Samantha and Sylvia sung This is me and I asked them if I could sing Until We Meet Again and Levels by Nick Jonas and they said sure. So once they got done singing Cool and Burnin up, I decided to sing my two songs and everyone was really impressed by my singing.
"Tara, you sound incredible. I feel like you sound a lot like Joe!" Lexi excitedly said.
"No, she sounds a lot like Nick!" Sylvia said.
"Hello, She definitely sounds like Kevin. You should sing Scandinavia!"Jenna Said.
They started to yell at each other about who I sounded like. I kinda smiled at first but then I started getting flashbacks from when my grandmother would always yell at my aunt and I would always get scared and potentially cry. I ran upstairs and slammed my door and cried into my pillow thinking about those memories.
Lexi comes knocking on my bedroom door. "Tara, Can I come in?" Lexi nervously asked.
"What do you want?" I sadly said.
"Tara, just let me in and I will tell you." Lexi said.
"No, explain to me what you want out there so you don't have to see my ugly face!" I cried even more not knowing what to say or think.
"Tara, do you still want to go to the concert?" Lexi nervously asked.
"I don't want to go anymore. I am not in the mood right now!" I depressingly said.
"But Tara, it's our favorite band and this may be your only time to go see them. Just calm down, always think positive thoughts and not negative thoughts" Lexi examined.
You know what, Lexi was right. What was I doing just sitting on my bed all alone just balling out my eyes. Since, I'm going to be going to see my favorite band ever and see them perform my favorite songs. I quickly got dressed and ran down stairs.
"I'm ready for the concert ,can we leave now?" I asked
Every giggled as we all left for the concert because I was the only one that wasn't ready at first.
The Night of the Concert
When we all got to our seats at the stage I was just jumping up and down for joy cause I was amazed on how large the state was and wondered what it would have been like if I was on that stage performing. Before the Concert even started I saw Edwin come up to me and put his hands around my waist.

"Edwin, what are you doing here?" I surprisingly asked.

"Well, I only came here to see the Jonas Brothers and I turned around and saw you so I decided to go and say hi to you." Edwin said.
The Jonas brothers came onto the stage and performed and it was incredible until they had gotten to their last song which was When You Look Me in the Eyes. When they played that song all I had were flashbacks from when I dated Edwin. I've gotten so many flashbacks that I fainted on the ground and couldn't move at all.

Lexi's POV

When the Jonas Brothers played When You Look Me in the Eyes. I saw Joe and Nick look at us. Tara fainted on the floor and I started crying cause I was so scared on what had happened and if she is still going to be alive. I immediately called the ambulance and two were on their way there. I saw Joe and Nick look at me as I looked at them while crying and then they saw Tara and they ended their concert. I realized that at the beginning of the concert Joe and Nick looked at us behind the curtains and blushed when we both looked at them.