chapter 3-v long chapter

"THERE'S ONLY ONE ROOM?!?" Tzuyu shouted. "Calm down tzuyu" tzuyu's mom said motioning tzuyu to quiet down "it's ok, you said that you and elkie were really close right? Then it will be fine". Tzuyu sighed and looked back at elkie who was just finishing unpacking. She was so confused about how to tell elkie in a calm way. Tzuyu is usually calm and quiet but when she worries about elkie she gets a bit flustered. Tzuyu finally walked up to elkie and tried to stay calm "uh elkie my mom said that there's only one room" but tzuyu couldn't help but blush. Elkie's face turned red but she kept on telling herself to stay calm and that tzuyu would only think of her as a friend. But she just couldn't stop blushing! "oh um. *ahem* that's okay". Tzuyu was a bit relieved that elkie didn't freak out but she was so embarrassed she started to get hot.

They finally unpacked all their things and they were both at the room tzuyu's mom had prepared. "Tzuyu.. there's only one bed" elkie said blushing trying to hide her smirk. Elkie tried to keep reminding herself to not think of her and tzuyu's relationship in a weird way. Tzuyu pretend to look around but was actually trying to hide her blushing. "I guess I should sleep on the floor. After all, you're basically the guest of the house." Tzuyu said a bit embarrassed. Elkie thought tzuyu was uncomfortable with sleeping in the same room as her and didn't want tzuyu to feel uncomfortable. Elkie lied to tzuyu "No no no tzuyu it's ok I'm used to sleeping on the floor anyways hehe" just so that tzuyu could have a good night sleep. Tzuyu was embarrassed that elkie had to sleep on the floor in her own family's house so she told elkie to sleep on the bed since it would be more comfortable. They kept on passing the opportunity of sleeping in the bed to eachother until elkie blatantly said
"I admit that the bed looks really comfy and if you really like the bed as well, we could both sleep in it." At the time elkie didn't even realize what she said but tzuyu was already blushing. Tzuyu didn't want her back to hurt since they planned to go walking the next day and she thought that elkie wouldn't think of it weirdly, and since they were close tzuyu accepted.
They both ended up not being able to sleep until 4am night because they were thinking about eachother too much and ended up sleeping in the bed like this:

They didn't want to make eachother feel awkward so they slept like that hehe

The next morning around 7am elkie received a text that she needed to meet with Yeeun(clc member) in a nearby cafe since yeeun also took a flight to Taiwan at cube entertainment's request. Cube wanted elkie to have someone to go there with since they didn't know elkie was going with tzuyu. Yeeun booked a hotel and when elkie announced she was leaving she made sure yeeun knew that she was gonna stay with tzuyu. Elkie left tzuyu a note on her bedside table: *read note pls*

Elkie got ready, she looked back at tzuyu and then went on the bed

Elkie got ready, she looked back at tzuyu and then went on the bed. She leaned on tzuyu, she wanted to give tzuyu a kiss but she thought that 'now is not the time' and she might wake tzuyu up. So she went out of the house and went on her way to the cafe.

 So she went out of the house and went on her way to the cafe

Yeeun was waiting outside for elkie at a fancy cafe:

"Elkie! You're finally here! What took you so long?" "I was uh, getting my make up ready"Yeeun was a friend of elkie's ever since their trainee days

Yeeun was a friend of elkie's ever since their trainee days. On the first day that they met elkie was already obsessed with yeeun and secretly had a crush on her. Yeeun showed some signs of affection towards elkie but never anything out of the ordinary. She knew they could never be together and if they would, it would affect them and their fellow members way too much. After talking awhile, eating some desserts and sipping some coffee and tea, yeeun asked "why did you not book the same hotel as me?" "well i wasn't sure if you'd come or not.." elkie replied nervously. "Oh, well it's ok" yeeun said as they walked back to the taxi to go back to the hotel. On the taxi elkie thought to herself, I guess Tzuyu didn't show up...

"Tzuyu I'm back!!^^" elkie shouted as she opened the door to their hotel room. But when elkie was looking around to find tzuyu she only saw a sobbing mess sitting on the couch that was once her best friend. Elkie wasn't sure how to respond to these kinds of situations so she ended up hugging tzuyu. Tzuyu hugged back. Elkie asked, "Tzuyu, what's wrong?" "Gucci (tzuyu's dog)....died."

rip gucci if you didn't already know gucci has passed away..
Tank u for reading sry for late update^^💧
I'm going to try to make the chapters less messy hehe