shifen waterfall

After that kiss tzuyu ended up being the one who couldn't sleep for the rest of the night.
Elkie woke up early the next morning and made coffee and tea, then ordered breakfast from the hotel. It was around 8am when tzuyu started to wake up. "**yawns* Elkie?" tzuyu said trying to act sleepily. "Tzuyu! You're awake!:> i ordered us breakfast and there's coffee and tea I made" elkie said with a big smile on her face. Tzuyu was confused why elkie was being so joyful in the morning. She stretched and got out of the bed to drink some of the tea. Elkie suddenly said, "Tzuyu since I know you've always been really busy with comebacks and photshoots I figured we should go somewhere peaceful. Let's go to shifen waterfall!" tzuyu replies "The view there is beautiful". Elkie placed her hair behind her ear, "Yea and it can just be the two of us..." elkie said blushing. Tzuyu looked away so elkie couldn't see she was blushing, "Y-yea that would be nice"

They finished their breakfast and got dressed.
Tzuyu wore this:

And elkie wore this:

And got all their things ready for the hike to the shifen waterfalls

And got all their things ready for the hike to the shifen waterfalls. Elkie looked back at tzuyu, "Oh, and tzuyu make sure to bring a camera because I want to cherish this trip..". Tzuyu blushed and nodded. But before they would make their way to the bus elkie suggested they check out all the malls around their hotel since the hotel was surrounded by many malls and parks for visitors. Elkie insisted she buy souvenirs and a plushy tzuyu had kept on talking about, a gudetama plushie. After going to the malls they first headed to Ruifang station on a bus for 20 minutes. Surprisingly, there weren't many people on the bus since it was still morning but after lunch tons of people would start pouring in. The bus started and tzuyu needed to catch up on sleep after last night so she placed her head against the widow, facing the opposite of elkie and slowly started to drift off. Elkie thought tzuyu looked cute with all her little headband and hugging her gudetama plushy. Tzuyu looked like she was in a deep sleep. I'd better not bother her elkie thought to herself so she looked out the window nearest to her and stared at the view trying not to focus on how adorable tzuyu looked when she was sleeping. Elkie sighed and then felt something touch her shoulder. At first it startled her but when she turned to see what it was and saw tzuyu leaning on her shoulder, she almost had a heart attack.

 At first it startled her but when she turned to see what it was and saw tzuyu leaning on her shoulder, she almost had a heart attack

Elkie could hear tzuyu's heart beat and feel tzuyu breathing on her shoulder. Tzuyu's head was placed on elkie's shoulder like she was using it as a pillow. The whole bus ride elkie stayed dead silent since she didn't want tzuyu to wake up and she didn't want to ruin this moment. But elkie's heartbeat couldn't keep quiet. It just kept on beating for tzuyu. The bus had come to a stop and though the bus ride was 10-20 minutes long elkie felt like tzuyu was only on her shoulders for a few moments. "Come on tzuyu we're here" elkie nudged tzuyu, "wake up". Tzuyu slowly rose from her seat and walked towards the exit not realizing at all what'd happened just a few minutes ago. After elkie and tzuyu got off the bus elkie tapped on tzuyu's shoulder and hesitantly asked her "tzuyu, do you remember what happened on the bus?" Tzuyu shook her head "no, why, what happened? Was there an accident?" Elkie chuckled and shook her head, maybe it's better if she forgot she thought to herself.

ahhh im so sorry this took so long T^T
it's j that I've been so busy w school work and studying but I shouldn't use that as an excuse bc ik how it feels when a wattpad series takes long to update😭😭
but hopefully u guys enjoy n pls check out my best friend liexely and her wattpad real me or not it's really good and she's super sweet so pls interact:>