yeeun or tzuyu

"GUCCI DIED?!?" elkie shouted. *tzuyu sniffles* "shhh the people in the other rooms might hear you." tzuyu said trying not to cry anymore. Elkie brushed her hands on tzuyu's soft face and said "why what happened?"...
Tzuyu and elkie talked for a while remembering their times with Gucci. Gucci was also like family to elkie since tzuyu always brought Gucci with them. Tzuyu was calmed down a little bit but she was still pretty heartbroken so elkie suggested they eat some ice cream and scroll through photos of Gucci.
Elkie was having a really sweet and sentimental moment with tzuyu until she heard  her phone ringing. She just wanted to turn it off because she wanted to continue her time with tzuyu especially since this was a emotional time for tzuyu. Elkie looked at her phone and noticed that yeeun was the one calling her and texting her to come over quickly. "Tzuyu i need to go.. i might not be able to come back until night time." tzuyu just nodded with a half smile  not showing that she honestly was sad and needed elkie and wanted to hug elkie so, so much.

Elkie arrived at Yeeun's hotel and frantically asked her "Yeeun what's the emergency?!"  Elkie could already tell yeeun was drunk. The look on her face and the hint of alcohol she could smell coming from yeeun. But yeeun didn't reply she just sat there. Elkie couldn't ignore how luscious and thick her lips looked. She also couldn't ignore that they've always been particularly close to eachother in the past years. Even though Yeeun didn't move an inch or said a single word both her and Elkie knew the real reason she was there.

 Even though Yeeun didn't move an inch or said a single word both her and Elkie knew the real reason she was there

Elkie blushed and bit her lip at the sight of such a gorgeous human being. Finally yeeun spoke but all elkie was thinking about were yeeun's lips. Yeeun noticed where elkie was looking at; suddenly elkie felt yeeun's soft, thick lips brush up against hers. Elkie kissed back and finally after so much sexual tension going on whenever they were alone, elkie did it. She kissed yeeun, well more like yeeun kissed her first which is even more surprising. Her firm delicate lips touched yeeun's; then elkie felt yeeun's tongue going in circles around her mouth. Yeeun took elkie's waist and pulled her closer, then touched elkie's face. They paused for a moment, breathing heavily into eachother. yeeun blushed and looked embarrassed, then continued. This time elkie was the first one to go in for a kiss. She held yeeun's face and with her lips she kissed her roughly and with a bit of aggression but yeeun liked it, "M-Mhhn" yeeun moaned satisfyingly. Elkie moaned too and was really enjoying it. Though there was something elkie was thinking about at the back of her mind. She was still surprised that yeeun wanted to kiss her too. But despite the pleasure elkie felt knowing yeeun had liked her back after many years and having the hottest human being (yeeun) making out with her right now, elkie's mind still wandered about tzuyu. Suddenly, elkie heard her phone ringing. It was tzuyu. Elkie pulled yeeun away, wiping her lips off. "Why did you stop?" yeeun asked very confused, " I thought you liked it?". "well i have to go now yeeun." Elkie said with a sigh. Yeeun was still confused, "Why? After just a phone call?". "*sighs*It's very important yeeun i really have to go. And.. i think you need to sober up yeeun this isn't like you and i shouldn't've took advantage of you like that.. im sorry" After leaving yeeun's hotel elkie ran to find a taxi headed straight to tzuyu. Even though her and tzuyu were just friends she couldn't tell what it was but something was off when she was kissing yeeun. A part of her knew that it wasn't right. A part of elkie knew that.......she belonged to tzuyu.

im again sry that it took so long making this chapter since i have been caught up w my hw so much😭 and sry if it's sudden that yeeun and elkie r together but i wanted to show that they secretly had something going on between them hehh and for all the yeeun x elkie shippers:>>

•••••••••••im again sry that it took so long making this chapter since i have been caught up w my hw so much😭 and sry if it's sudden that yeeun and elkie r together but i wanted to show that they secretly had something going on between them hehh ...

(isn't yeeun x elkie a popular ship?? lol)