TODAY is the DAY (PART 2)

TODAY IS THE DAY (PART 2)

"thanks, mom for the ride! love you!" I shouted, as I closed the back door of the car.

I'm already here at the venue, but I think my 'concert buddies' weren't still here.

well, I'll just walk so I can easily find them.

as I walked near the venue where my concert buddies and  should meet, I saw some very familiar faces, MY CONCERT BUDDIES!

I slowly walked to them and I tapped one of them because they were talking themselves.

she turned around and, I saw her wearing a 5SOS black hoodie & jeans carrying her banners , I think.

"h—hi, uhm— I'm Maria Catherine and can i—" I stuttered, I'm not very good introducing myself, I don't know,I'm so nervous every time I did that.

"OH MY GOSH! SHES MARIA! THE ONE WHO MET THE BOYS!" she said, she's the one who I tapped.

there group had a the same outfits: half of them were band shirts, jeans and the other half were hoodies and jeans.

and I'm here, still wearing my 5SOS pizza outfit. HAHAHAHA

"hi, my name is SAM. I'm one of your concert buddies."she said, while smiling like happy emoji, she's so adorable.

"h—hi, I'm Maria." I smiled back.

Sam's friends—my other concert buddies, I think— were looking at me and smiling, they're eyes were sparkling! they're so cute! yet, very creepy.

Sam introduced her friends and we show our tickets so we can find our partners on the concert.

I got Sam bc she got 'D-35' and I have 'D-33' so were mates. x

so we rushed ourselves to the entrance, it's almost 3:49 PM and the concert starts at 7:00 pm.

WHAT?! I know it's so early but we're super excited to them again. and we can early enter the MOA arena.

**5:06 PM**

we're still outside the arena and we're almost sitting near the road! HAHA they're so many fans were really excited watching the boys later, I'm so excited too.

suddenly, they already opened the arena so we're immediately stood up and our turn to go to inside the arena.

W O W

j—just wow.

seeing yourself huge arena with a massive fellow fans was one of the happiest experience I've ever done in my life!

oh my god.

As we find our seats (I'm still with Sam), I looked around and I saw some fans were really prepared for this concert. some of them were with their banners, and I just saw two BIG banners that says: "_______" and "_______.

HAHAHAHAHA I'm laughing at those two banners.

and their outfits were very awesome like, i just saw a girl wearing a pickahu onesie! i've always wanted a onesie hust like that, and i saw a girl too wearing a 5SOS band shirt, 5SOS-designed shoes, 5SOS bracelets, 5SOS snapback, even she has a 5SOS backpack! she's really dedicated.

were already in our places,  and i met my other mates. they're so very approachable, like i've never met them an hour ago.

we're still waiting what time will  start the concert,they're half hour late it's almost... 7:27 pm.